April Lon Gon - Former tard wrangler of Spoony, future Bethesda C&D target

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:33 pm

Cuckara wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:07 pm
Do you think Orcil googles herself? If she does then it won't take long for her to find this thread. This could be very amusing.
I sure hope so.

@April:
Fly, my antler fairy. Fly away from the horrible cave troll into the warm arms of Brad from MKE. It's the only way to ensure a happy end.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Pumpkin Man
DHI's Resident Pussy

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by Pumpkin Man » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:37 pm

Cuckara wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:07 pm
Do you think Orcil googles herself? If she does then it won't take long for her to find this thread. This could be very amusing.
Yeah she does or at least she did once before. I posted her rant she made at DHI and all our Spoony theories. I don't get why they come and lurk here and then post their responses on facebook and twitter. I at least give Brad (Jones not from MKE) the points for having the balls to post right on DHI.
Last edited by Pumpkin Man on Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DHI Faggots pout and get mad because I tell them like it is then they have the nerve to call me a Pussy :roll: I'm not the one getting emotional over the truth. You fuckers need a real hobby outside masturbating on the internet to internet nobodies.

oldbones

Post by oldbones » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:49 pm

Don't forget her trademark infringing soap, perfume, and jewelry business.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/NovusAntiquae

Iron Bull soap...

Pumpkin Man
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Pumpkin Man » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:08 pm

How to Be an Internet Celebrity Nobody by April Von Lon

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkeOjl46M14&t[/youtube]

The early years and attempts of Internet Nobody Status.
Last edited by Pumpkin Man on Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DHI Faggots pout and get mad because I tell them like it is then they have the nerve to call me a Pussy :roll: I'm not the one getting emotional over the truth. You fuckers need a real hobby outside masturbating on the internet to internet nobodies.

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:24 pm

I love how her response to him hitting her is he isn't strong enough to do it way to emasculate your man April.

Pumpkin Man
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Pumpkin Man » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:31 pm

TheManWithNoPlan wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:24 pm
I love how her response to him hitting her is he isn't strong enough to do it way to emasculate your man April.
She is his Domina after all.

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:42 pm

TheManWithNoPlan wrote:
Yeah, it still not denying he actually hits her.

I bet Brad hits her as many times as possible.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:44 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:42 pm
TheManWithNoPlan wrote:
Yeah, it still not denying he actually hits her.

I bet Brad hits her as many times as possible.
Well she wants to be raped so...
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Chippah

Post by Chippah » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:50 pm

I'm sure she would have had to seen that Iron Bull vid by ExtraSperga or whatever y'all were call Extra Mana on here.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:55 pm

Chippah wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:50 pm
I'm sure she would have had to seen that Iron Bull vid by ExtraSperga or whatever y'all were call Extra Mana on here.
Still so funny how Extrakatana put that out then sucked Spoony''s dick on stream.

Ya know I take it back, he IS a journalist!
-The user formerly known as CIANigger