April Lon Gon - Former tard wrangler of Spoony, future Bethesda C&D target

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
GitGud
Quality Poster

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by GitGud » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:21 am

Noooo. But wait a bit longer and you can inpregnate xer by throwing a used condom at xer. Xhe will stick it in her dump hole and squeeze it inside like a McDonalds mayo pack. For now xhe looks at the old dad pictures before xer hands wander of to the toolbox/nightstand where
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

wulfenlord

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by wulfenlord » Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:32 pm

I said it once and I say it again, her ovaries are panicking, wanting to shit out a Spoonspawn before they shrivel for good. Pairing this with midlife-crisis rationalization thoughs like "Where is the successful YouTuber I seduced and who took me to RenFaires?" over a bowl of sugared wine will make great drama.

GitGud, are you ok? Did you throw up in the middle of your rApril Fanfic (which is understandable)?
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:07 pm

I am fine :D
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:24 pm

I'd love it if she poked holes into Spoony's condoms and got a baby. And then Noah would finally be forced to make videos again or face a mother's wrath.
And he'd be shitting himself on Twitter.

Do it for internet nobody history, April!
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:36 pm

Rushy wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:24 pm
I'd love it if she poked holes into Tyrone's condoms and got a baby. And then Noah would finally be forced to raise his girlfriend's son or face her lover's wrath.
Fixed it, it was bugging me

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:18 pm

Srsly, where on Earth did Rushy get the idea that they actually have sex?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:21 pm

Noah describes it in one of the Counter Monkies
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:40 pm

Because he never made shit up in those.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:53 pm

Rushy wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:21 pm
Noah describes it in one of the Counter Monkies
It didn't sound very pleasant when he described it. I can't remember what he said, but it sounded like he stuck his finger in her asshole and got shit on it.

That was probably the last time they did anything sexual.
Also, that's really low to tell the internet about something like that.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:07 pm

Well what did he think he'd find? Gold?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!