April Lon Gon - Former tard wrangler of Spoony, future Bethesda C&D target

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Tony Schiavone

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by Tony Schiavone » Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:54 pm

pibbs wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:27 am
I can't believe their house is clean and that Oreo is alive and well.
Just saw this. And I think I've found something.

Look at the two pictures of the fireplace furnishings, with the skulls and whatnot.
See those old pictures of the married couple in black and white and the polaroids of the elderly gent on the left?

Now I'll ask you: what sort of person has those for display in their house?
Answer: older people, that's who. Typically boomers. NO millennial, no matter how goth, has old pictures of family relatives on display in those frames out in a living roo. like that.

So I think we can say once and for all why Spoony was never kicked out of his gown payment house. Answer? They quietly moved back in with family members and didnt want anyone to notice.

Gotcha fuckers.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:12 pm

I could easily see rApril being the kinda person to put those pictures up. For all the shit we give her, which is mostly memes, she's about as neurotypical as it gets for a woman. She's basic bitch through and through for a childless woman her age.
That's likely her grandparents.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:17 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:54 pm
pibbs wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:27 am
I can't believe their house is clean and that Oreo is alive and well.
Just saw this. And I think I've found something.

Look at the two pictures of the fireplace furnishings, with the skulls and whatnot.
See those old pictures of the married couple in black and white and the polaroids of the elderly gent on the left?

Now I'll ask you: what sort of person has those for display in their house?
Answer: older people, that's who. Typically boomers. NO millennial, no matter how goth, has old pictures of family relatives on display in those frames out in a living roo. like that.

So I think we can say once and for all why Spoony was never kicked out of his gown payment house. Answer? They quietly moved back in with family members and didnt want anyone to notice.

Gotcha fuckers.
I saw those pictures but couldn't make out why either of them would have them. I settled that rApril loved her Grammy and kept the wedding pics of them

Your theory is pretty good, but who could stand these two for very long?

One detail I think proves you maybe wrong is the pic of Oreo at the door. Paint is chipped and peeling. That requires a man to go outside and work. That checks for their house

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:24 pm

It's the house Noah bought. He or his bank didn't put it up for sale either so he's still living there. She seems to as well, despite me still being somewhat doubtful about it.
But you know the faggot is sitting in the basement all day and that they are basically just room mates.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:59 am

They're probably the sample pics that came with the picture frames. She hopes that someday they have some memories worth putting up there.
お前はもう死んでいる。

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:55 am

Calm your tits, whore.

oldbones

Post by oldbones » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:11 am

pibbs wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:55 am
Calm your tits, whore.
Oh good another game where she can download the naked fairies and horsecocked demons mod.

we wuz kangz-a-roo court

Post by we wuz kangz-a-roo court » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:24 am

I'm with Tony on this one. Mentally, April is a basic bitch permanent 12 year old. There is not a cell in her body that would drive her to honor anyone outside herself, let alone an extended family member like her grandpap.

Let me axe you this: is there any counter-evidence whatsoever to suggest that rapril is ACTUALLY still cohabilitating with spoony? I rest on your face.

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:27 am

we wuz kangz-a-roo court wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:24 am
I'm with Tony on this one. Mentally, April is a basic bitch permanent 12 year old. There is not a cell in her body that would drive her to honor anyone outside herself, let alone an extended family member like her grandpap.

Let me axe you this: is there any counter-evidence whatsoever to suggest that rapril is ACTUALLY still cohabilitating with spoony? I rest on your face.
If she wasn't, she would tweet about it because it would mean she was cohabiting with another eligible male, like her dad. Yet April's Twitter is mysteriously silent on the subject of male companionship, so she's still trapped in her platonic marriage to El Spoono.
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:43 pm

pibbs wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:55 am
Calm your tits, whore.
EXPLICIT CONTENT?! MUST BE HOT, SEXY IRON BULL RAPE!!!