April Lon Gon - Former tard wrangler of Spoony, future Bethesda C&D target

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:19 am

Most celebrities actually aren't as shitty as spoony, angry joe, boogie2988 and dsp.

Granted they're not awesome people. Typical hollywood shitlibs, mostly. But the term "e-celeb" implies a lot more autism than normal celebrities. The only actual celebrity that comes to mind offhand who merits as rabid a hater community as your DSPs is Tom Cruise aka Xenu's little cuck.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:41 pm

Nah, not even Tom Cruise. He's been snatched by a cult and has been treated like their golden boy for decades. Why would he ever let that go? Actually interacting with him, he's supposed to be one of the nicest people in Hollywood and he doesn't push any "progressive" faggot agenda.
Yeah, sure, his shit's all fucked up but at least he'd be much more pleasant to deal with and would leave you alone about his Psylon shit. Spoony is just a straight up cunt all the time every time, despite not being able to afford it, unlike Cruise.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:09 am

58 year old crack heads don't count.

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:01 am

You know how I know April never gets hit on? She posts about being hit on all the time.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:21 pm

Never listen to what they say, look at what they do.

Nobody hits on her. She's fat, ugly, and stays inside playing Skyrim, only venturing out to fold shirts for less than minimum.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:11 pm

That is just an invite pleeeassses hit on me seeee I would be fine with it like this hypothetical example!
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:53 pm

pibbs wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:09 am
58 year old crack heads don't count.
Whoever he was, it's a good chance he's a better man than Spoony. She should be jumping at these chances while she still can.
お前はもう死んでいる。

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:05 pm

that is if it really happened, which it didnt
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine