April Lon Gon - Former tard wrangler of Spoony, future Bethesda C&D target

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
pibbs

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by pibbs » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:57 pm

It's so cute the way they flirt. SQUUUEEE!

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:35 pm

They'd be happier if they drank eachothers piss.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:39 am

Any non-light beer, including Foster's, is better than Bud Light.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:02 am

Busch beer is the king of hillbilly drinks. I used to sell it all the time when I worked at a drive in store.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:22 am

If she's spending more time with her father maybe he'll convince her to leave ol' Noodle Arms for something with more ambition than a pile of pig crap.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:39 am

I bet they're secretly dating

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:45 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:22 am
If she's spending more time with her father maybe he'll convince her to leave ol' Noodle Arms for something with more ambition than a pile of pig crap.
It would be impossible for her to get a better deal in the long run. Id she lands a "normal " dude as new boyfriend....how long would it take for HIM to see that shes fucked in the head? I would follow my GF on twitter. And as a normal guy the alarm in my head wozld light up if i saw this kind of posts.

Most likley she could keep a boyfriend that is equal damaged like her......but this kind of male would be more dangerous than spoon. And they often don' t have a spacious house and some kind of income. She is with sploony because a normal working joe would roll with her shit. And she is near 40. Most females at this age are over their wild phase.
That is the problem of most ultra danger hair, muuu feminism woman now. They cry because they cant get a guy that gives hem time to bitch about PATRIACRY and pay their billth. Most dudes in working dirty jobs like that kind of chick
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:54 am

She would have a new boyfriend up until he read her Twitter.

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:55 am

GitGud wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:45 am
It would be impossible for her to get a better deal in the long run.
You are probably right, but her leaving Spoony would spice up things in Internet Nobody Land and parents tend to have over-inflated views of their children. If he starts pushing for her to "go find a winner" she might cave.

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:00 am

Her dad knows she is a lost cause. So you let her do what she want cause you know you will never get grandchildren. My girl is 18 and i know the beginning if that feeling myself. Thank god my girl took the turn by now
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli