April Lon Gon - Former tard wrangler of Spoony, future Bethesda C&D target

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
pibbs

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by pibbs » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:02 am

April confirmed for Xanax

Cucksonjin

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by Cucksonjin » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:26 am

Atleast 2 a day since spoons say they take 60 pills a month

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:42 am

lmao panic attacks. Gay shit for weak people. Don't fight the urge to buy that length of rope. Do it and hang yourself.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:45 am

I call bullshit. She would've an hero.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:29 am

TOBE FAIR all of her saved games are nothing more than getting past the tutorial, it's not like she's advancing in the story or anything.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:47 am

pibbs wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:45 am
Spoopy had played Cuphead and noticed that rApril, who left him ages ago, still had access to his Steam account. He changed the password and she lost all her cloud saves.
That's my bullshit theory and I'm running with it. :lol:
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:08 am

Spoony can't even pick a game to play. You really think he'd go through the effort of a password change?
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:01 pm

pibbs wrote:
Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:45 am
That's what the Xanax is for.
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:29 pm

Interesting thing about Rapril is, she gets mad when people are telling the truth. Thing is, they are taking physical drugs on top of digital drugs (Skyrim 10hrs/day or tweeting 24/7) while doing nothing about their own lives. It may make some sense to take meds if they are trying to cut off / replace (e.g. exercise instead of skyrim) bad habits, but no, things don't work that way in Sploonyland.

Rapril, you are taking meds to numb yourself and hide from real life. You are a functioning prescription med addict and you know it.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:50 am

Playing vidya all day isn't exactly taking care of yourself. Been there, done that. And holy shit, even when I was clan leader and basically lived in IRC and was training all the time did I have more of a variety of games played than her. Fucking professional Starcraft players play more of a variety of games!

Actually taking care of herself would be finding a job that isn't embarrassing to have as a childless woman hitting 40s and searching for a better meal ticket than a clinically depressed hikikomori with a worse sleep pattern than a 15yr old at a LAN party.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!