April Lon Gon - Former tard wrangler of Spoony, future Bethesda C&D target

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
pibbs

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by pibbs » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:13 am

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:42 am

taking a break from twitter to squeeze in more jack off time to skyrim

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:33 am

pibbs wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:13 am
Take all the time you ne...
Ninja'd
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:06 pm

How filthy do you guys think Casa Spoony is at this point? It's really hard for me to imagine Spoony or April doing stuff like vacuuming and folding laundry.
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:28 pm

BlueberryRagamuffin wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:06 pm
How filthy do you guys think Casa Spoony is at this point? It's really hard for me to imagine Spoony or April doing stuff like vacuuming and folding laundry.
It's got to be wild. I don't believe either of them ever dusted off anything. I could imagine the house dust may actually eventually kill him.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:37 pm

I imagine it kinda looking like that creepy house from the It reboot.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:51 pm

I feel so bad for Oreo. That poor dog probably never gets actual walkies. She's probably lucky if they bother to let her out the back door more than twice a day.
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:01 am

I think it's safe to assume that Spoony barely has any contact with Oreo and that she's pretty much rApril's dog.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:04 am

BlueberryRagamuffin wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:51 pm
I feel so bad for Oreo. That poor dog probably never gets actual walkies. She's probably lucky if they bother to let her out the back door more than twice a day.
I had a friend like that, fucking got a Siberian Husky and if you know them they are high energy work dogs. He had babies and the dog became second fiddle to those kids and probably never goes out.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:23 am

That's unfortunate. They need to run around every day. Children ruin everything.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!