April Lon Gon - Former tard wrangler of Spoony, future Bethesda C&D target

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:19 pm

BlueberryRagamuffin wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:21 am
That poor doll is going to have unspeakable things done to it. Like being forced to read April's fanfiction. It's really shocking to me how open she is about what she schlicks it to, especially considering her family has access to her Twitter.
A lot of twittertards, as much time as they spend on this waste of time, don't seem to realize that anyone can read their tweets, from Current Year all the way back to the dawn of time.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

pibbs

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by pibbs » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:42 am

Stupid whore. If you're running hundreds of Skyrim mods you're going to experience a little lag. Do you really need the shading on young girl's labia mod?

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:05 am

You probably need like 10-20 mods max for skyrim unless you have to jerk off to all those detailed character skins.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:04 am

so that confirms she isnt with spoony anymore, he could just tell her her pc is shit right?
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:16 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:04 am
so that confirms she isnt with spoony anymore, he could just tell her her pc is shit right?
a) His compscience degree is so old that anything above DOS is out of his competency.
b) Spoony will call everything shit. Not a reliable source of opinions on anything.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Boogie's Panniculus

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:08 pm

I beat Skyrim with no mods.

Fite me IRL!

Cuckson

Post by Cuckson » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:51 pm

Boogie's Panniculus wrote:
Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:08 pm
I beat to Skyrim with no mods.

Fite me IRL!
ftfy
"shattering arms and protecting boss are the duties of a real man" - Jackson jin
"Nothing is more badass than getting stabbed with a katana and survive." -Auli

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:50 pm

Don't be so mean about Vanilla Skyrim. It's the only version Nintentards are ever going to see.

(Plus shit like he Master Sword I guess, but PC Master Race Skyrim has already 24+ mods just for that.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:46 pm

Have we considered that April is more fucked in the head than Noah? And that's why hes gotten progressively worse over the years?
HO LEE SHITShow
Living with her has got to be like living in a horror show.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:11 pm

HO LEE SHITShow
Yea, she's more fucked up than Spoony. Spoony is just a super lazy shut-in with delusions of grandeur and the personality of a fire ant.
It's April's "fault" Spoony got this way just because Spoony needs someone (parents, Miles, the Red Dragon) to constantly be on his ass in order for him to do anything at all and she's too busy decorating doll pussies and masturbating to video games for that kind of thing.