April Lon Gon - Former tard wrangler of Spoony, future Bethesda C&D target

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
GitGud
Quality Poster

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by GitGud » Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:01 pm

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:47 am
GitGud wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:40 am
You could bang xer from behind till the colour disapears from her hair....better would be to rock it while her face is an inch away from an brick wall. Every thrust smacks xer in the wall thus transforming xer to look like a raw steak.
Hi Rapril, when is Noah's new review coming?
Are you sum kind of stupid?
You know exactly that IT would never type here. Stupid trap lovin fagot ,ass nigger breed, hippy son of a spoony ,brad sucking moootherrrrfucker. I'll kick your ass soooo hard that your fagot cat girl trap "girlfriend " can lick on your prolapsed ass that hangs out of your mouth. You will taste tapeworm for DAYS before i will pull my leg back out of your ass. And only then.....you will get the permission to whine like the nigger bitch you are.
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:22 pm

Bist du von KC? "Kantig" genug bist du jedenfalls.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:27 pm

GitGud wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:01 pm
Angelfire Memes wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:47 am
GitGud wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:40 am
You could bang xer from behind till the colour disapears from her hair....better would be to rock it while her face is an inch away from an brick wall. Every thrust smacks xer in the wall thus transforming xer to look like a raw steak.
Hi Rapril, when is Noah's new review coming?
Are you sum kind of stupid?
You know exactly that IT would never type here. Stupid trap lovin fagot ,ass nigger breed, hippy son of a spoony ,brad sucking moootherrrrfucker. I'll kick your ass soooo hard that your fagot cat girl trap "girlfriend " can lick on your prolapsed ass that hangs out of your mouth. You will taste tapeworm for DAYS before i will pull my leg back out of your ass. And only then.....you will get the permission to whine like the nigger bitch you are.
100% this is Rapril. Nobody wants to picture April being raped apart from April herself.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:58 pm

April confirmed. Cucking Spooner lately with that stud Brad from NRA?
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:08 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:22 pm
Nope. Nur n alter Fan von Spoony der sich gebrannt hat und der irgendwann über den Sauhaufen hier gestolpert ist. Hier kannst ja wenigstens was sagen ohne das dir irgend n Neger vor die Beine kotzt. Auch wenns immer mehr Pfosten gibt
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:14 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:58 pm
No. But don't come home for the next two hours. Your mom isn't done yet. And because your daddy is watching there are no freep seats left in your parents bedroom. But i think there is a jar with peanut butter on the counter. Cover your balls with it, so your dog has something to lick ;)

That was fun.
-Auli

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:25 pm

GitGud wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:08 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Nope. Nur n alter Fan von Spoony der sich gebrannt hat und der irgendwann über den Sauhaufen hier gestolpert ist. Hier kannst ja wenigstens was sagen ohne das dir irgend n Neger vor die Beine kotzt. Auch wenns immer mehr Pfosten gibt
Ihr irritiert die internationalen Benutzer mit eurem Nazisprech.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:27 pm

GitGud wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:14 pm
veris leta facies wrote:
No. But don't come home for the next two hours. Your mom isn't done yet. And because your daddy is watching there are no freep seats left in your parents bedroom. But i think there is a jar with peanut butter on the counter. Cover your balls with it, so your dog has something to lick ;)
Yeah, I know. Dating such whiskey dick for years and then failing even to get in action with the KGB Brad must be one sexually frustrating experience. No worries tho, there must be some African rapefugees around who'll gladly accept any white ware available.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:29 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:25 pm
GitGud wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:08 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Ihr irritiert die internationalen Benutzer mit eurem Nazisprech.
Do not speak against the glorious voice of the masterrace. And at least in germany you learn more than one language even in the lowest tier of school....

That was fun.
-Auli

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:30 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:27 pm
GitGud wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:14 pm
veris leta facies wrote:
Yeah, I know. Dating such whiskey dick for years and then failing even to get in action with the KGB Brad must be one sexually frustrating experience. No worries tho, there must be some African rapefugees around who'll gladly accept any white ware available.
Low tier work..... try again

That was fun.
-Auli