April Lon Gon - Former tard wrangler of Spoony, future Bethesda C&D target

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:06 pm

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:41 am
I imagine April giving birth to Spoony spawn would resemble the abortion dream scene from The Fly.
I'm thinking of a chestburster going "BETRAYAL!"
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:46 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:03 pm
I now want her to be pregnant, so that in 9 months we see little mulatto-with-Down-Syndrome Spoony Jr. being born. Tyrone will be invited to be the godfather, of course.
If she had a Tyrone she wouldn't bother for a nano second pretending to live in the same house or have anything to do with Spoonster anymore.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Everyonemasturbates(exceptSpoony)

Post by Everyonemasturbates(exceptSpoony) » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:48 pm

Angelfire Memes wrote:
I imagine April giving birth to Spoony spawn would resemble the abortion dream scene from The Fly.
I'd rather not. That means I need to picture them fucking

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:44 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:06 pm
Angelfire Memes wrote:
I always found the "BETRAYED ME!" the funniest part. I wish he'd go to another con again because the meltdown would be once-in-a-lifetime glorious.

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:03 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:44 am
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:06 pm
Angelfire Memes wrote:
I always found the "BETRAYED ME!" the funniest part. I wish he'd go to another con again because the meltdown would be once-in-a-lifetime glorious.
Me thinks that was E3......you know. Where the professionals come together. Thas was why Nacho Libre looked around in shock for an escape route. And why LordLard is still carving spoony voodo dolls....you know....."Muhh Minecraft Faddy interview"
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:14 pm

I think you mean his "lejidimate membah a da bznz a da gayming cumewnidy" interview :lol:
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:58 pm

Yeah....that podcast was salty as fuck. I loved it.
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:26 pm

Was that the same podcast where he told Noah to take Miles gun and shoot himself with it? Or was that a separate chimpout?

Khan FurSainty

Post by Khan FurSainty » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:55 pm

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:26 pm
Was that the same podcast where he told Noah to take Miles gun and shoot himself with it? Or was that a separate chimpout?
It was during one of his streams when a member asked him why he was still so mean towards Spoony. Lordkat went apeshit and half of his community left.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:03 pm

It's almost like being a fat, retarded, no talent piece of shit with no prospecrs in life higher than sone vague conxept of "Internet fame" makes you not cool. Who knew, Jason? Nobody warned you!
-The user formerly known as CIANigger