April Lon Gon - Former tard wrangler of Spoony, future Bethesda C&D target

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:54 pm

Boogie's Panniculus wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:56 am
Niggas who engage in romance in games are the biggest faggots ever.

I had a lot of people ask me who I romanced in mass effect after i finally played it and Im like "nobody nigga... i was on a mission to savr the galaxy, you think im gonna take time out to fuck some bish?!"
Which ME let's you fuck a space octopus? All I've seen is way too humanonormative.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by mad bum » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:01 pm

I only play the superior part 2 version.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:48 pm

mad bum wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:01 pm
I only play the superior part 2 version.
Superior how?? the second one is utter trash
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:55 pm

I hate romance options in video games btw, its all shallow and cliche and obviously put in for people whove never even looked at the opposite sex,

I try to avoid it but games sometimes just force the shit on you, even worse when its gay stuff.

In DOS2 im having Ifan in my party. So far Ive only used [soldier] responses or if those werent an option Id just pick the one closest to being a soldier isnt always black n white blabla and
SpoilerShow
you were used and deceived so you are not to blame
Suddenly Ifan starts getting fucking gay with me while I just was a supportive comrade in arms wanting revenge with my soldier buddy. Needless to say I quit the game and havent returned yet.

Of course not just because of the gay shit. the game got boring for me too and the companion backstories and interactions kept me going on but now Ifan suddenly became a pussy ass faggot instead of a scarred soldier I dont feel like ever continueing.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

GestapoAssiman

Post by GestapoAssiman » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:00 pm

I don't know why, but I find that fucking hilarious.

You should start your own tumblr blog where you complain about getting sexually harassed in a video game. To be fair, nobody would probably care because it's gay, but if a woman wrote that people would start a hashtag movement against the game developers.
- and that's a good thing.

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:10 pm

I've never liked games where a character is straight or gay based entirely on the sex of the player character. I've never once fell in love with a dude that I had a deep conversation with. Not even when we had two or three after the first one. We'd, instead, go out and wreck our bikes and slice up our joints doing sick jumps off of ramps and crap like manly men did when we were in our teenage to early adult years and had some time to blow and didn't have a girlfriend. Even got shot in the face with a paintball once.

So I'm with ASS on this one. I only participate in romances in games when it has a tangible, mechanical benefit.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:56 pm

Was it gay when I played Dragon Age: Origins with a female character and romanticized Alistair? :mrgreen:

DA:Origins was still from the times when BioWare wasn't full-blown into this homo-shit. Was it ME3 where you had some big hyper-masculine looking guy as your crew member and when talking to him the first thing he said was how he's devastated because he just lost his husband or something. :lol: So smooth BioWare..
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Boogie's Panniculus

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:12 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:54 pm
Boogie's Panniculus wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:56 am
Niggas who engage in romance in games are the biggest faggots ever.

I had a lot of people ask me who I romanced in mass effect after i finally played it and Im like "nobody nigga... i was on a mission to savr the galaxy, you think im gonna take time out to fuck some bish?!"
Which ME let's you fuck a space octopus? All I've seen is way too humanonormative.
I don't know, I ignored all that sex shit... you think I'm going to potentially risk my wizardhood on some video game romance?!?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:24 pm

If I wanted romance shit I'd play more light novelshit.
Pepsi Man wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:10 pm
I've never liked games where a character is straight or gay based entirely on the sex of the player character. I've never once fell in love with a dude that I had a deep conversation with. Not even when we had two or three after the first one. We'd, instead, go out and wreck our bikes and slice up our joints doing sick jumps off of ramps and crap like manly men did when we were in our teenage to early adult years and had some time to blow and didn't have a girlfriend. Even got shot in the face with a paintball once.
Changing a character's personality and/or sexuality because of the player character is stupid. They can't all be bi, man.

The funniest shit though about Bioware romance mini-games comes from the D&D clone Pathfinder. The ported over a relationship system which - like most of the stuff the made from scratch instead of copy-pasting from D&D - had some strange results:
  • Fighters can never get a waifu ever because they don't get nearly enough Skill ranks
  • One of the best ways into a non-Japanese waifu's heart involves throwing racial slurs at her for most of the time.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:49 pm

I always imagine how Gears of War would've turned out if it was made today by a totally cucked Cliffy B. at the helm.
"Marcus, now that my wife died...when this is over, will you marry me?"
"Oh Dom, the way you crushed that maggot's head really turned me on!"
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!