April Lon Gon - Former tard wrangler of Spoony, future Bethesda C&D target

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
pibbs

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by pibbs » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:48 am

These are the important issues people.

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:32 am

She'd rather marry imaginary game characters than the greasy slug she apparently lives with.

BlueberryRagamuffin
Goon

Post by BlueberryRagamuffin » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:52 am

pibbs wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:48 am
These are the important issues people.

This confirms it, April reads this thread. A beefy, shirtless orc-man alluding to bloody wedding nights while his comrades leer rapaciously at April's waifish self-insert? She's clearly fucking with us.
RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:32 pm
Getting Eiffel Tower'd by Spoony & Miles and taking double Antwiler seed is the only way to earn DHI Deluxe Mega-Platinum status.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:18 am

The worst part is theirs a giant discussion about marrying in skyrim.

Help me.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:21 am

Bitch, I didn't married even on Ragnarok Online, where marriage would actually give you and your spouse some nifty bonuses.

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:26 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:21 am
Bitch, I didn't married even on Ragnarok Online, where marriage would actually give you and your spouse some nifty bonuses.
I mean, you get some form of XP bonus for sleeping in the house you sent your spouse to so you can spam alteration and illusion spells for even faster perk gains.

I never gave it too much thought. Just married the first female of the same race that I was. Or Lydia. She's right there. You get her for free from the first main quest in the game.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:33 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:21 am
My friend made me get married even though I knew it was autistic, she just wanted all of her characters married.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Tesla

Post by Tesla » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:18 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:32 am
She'd rather marry imaginary game characters than the greasy slug she apparently lives with.
Wouldn't you given the choice?

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:17 am

More RO players here than I though, you still play?
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Boogie's Panniculus

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:56 am

Niggas who engage in romance in games are the biggest faggots ever.

I had a lot of people ask me who I romanced in mass effect after i finally played it and Im like "nobody nigga... i was on a mission to savr the galaxy, you think im gonna take time out to fuck some bish?!"