April Lon Gon - Former tard wrangler of Spoony, future Bethesda C&D target

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:00 pm

Re: April Von Lon - Orc, Honey Wine Brewer, Professional Skyrim Player, BDSM Writer & Domina to Spoony

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:02 pm

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:03 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:02 pm
Since when? I didn’t think impersonation was against their guidelines.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:22 pm

pibbs wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:58 pm
Shut your whore mouth!
You don't say! Who could've ever caught on?!
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Everyonemasturbates(exceptSpoony)

Post by Everyonemasturbates(exceptSpoony) » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:45 pm

Boogie's Panniculus wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:48 pm
Inb4 someone posts about wanting to clean it with their tongue.
None of us are Carl as far as we know

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:13 am

pibbs wrote:
Shut your whore mouth!
It took her this long to let people know, I think she secretly enjoyed his shitposting. And lel at them not being able to shut him down, the man is a greek god who can't be stopped.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:12 pm

pibbs wrote:
Shut your whore mouth!
What a transphobe! She should support her girlfriend, instead of disenfranchising her. She relied enough on Spoonette, now it's time to give her strength during her transition.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:25 pm

perhaps if they care so much, they should update the spoony site for the first time in years with a small word to the "fans" about his twitter status and people impersonating him. But nooooo that would mean you care for your fans or that you have to do SOMETHING.

All these two do is whine whine whine at the big bad world which is always out to get them, they really are right for each other. Both insanely delusional about them vs the world and lazier than the child of a mexican and a sloth.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:30 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:25 pm
perhaps if they care so much, they should update the spoony site for the first time in years with a small word to the "fans" about his twitter status and people impersonating him. But nooooo that would mean you care for your fans or that you have to do SOMETHING.

All these two do is whine whine whine at the big bad world which is always out to get them, they really are right for each other. Both insanely delusional about them vs the world and lazier than the child of a mexican and a sloth.
I think he lost his login data........
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:01 pm

Calling tech support at your Web host is haaaarrrrd. Gotta type in all 7 digits and like.... TALK to people.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger