BigAl2k6, Darknessthecurse and the Rest of the Old Ranting/Commentary Community

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Chippah

Re: BigAl2k6, Darknessthecurse and the Rest of the Old Ranting/Commentary Community

Post by Chippah » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:14 pm

CIANIggerCuntSlayer wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:10 pm
Don't forget Undertakerfreak.... fuck him.
I used to periodically check out his videos, though never really liked the guy. Just some background noise. Recently saw what he was up too. Had way too many recent videos whining about depression or some shit.

Cuckara

Re: BigAl2k6, Darknessthecurse and the Rest of the Old Ranting/Commentary Community

Post by Cuckara » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:23 pm

Christ, I just took a look at his YouTube channel and he's worse off than TheArchfiend. Most of Archie's recent videos have over 4,000 views, most of UTF's recent videos have under 1,000 views.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:54 pm

A sharp decline that is of course never their own fault. It's always haters and YT itself conspiring against them.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:25 pm

I feel like Undertakerfreak and OmegaGnome were separated at birth.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:47 am

Alright, time to get the sperge show on the road!
Cuckara wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:48 pm
BigAl2k6 still makes videos even though he hasn't had any fans in over 7 years. His switch to blip annihilated his relevancy. He switched back to YouTube in 2012 but by then it was far too late.
Alan Reddig's hopes and dreams (which weren't particularly interesting or worth pursuing to begin with, if the old Retsupurae videos are of any indication) ended as soon as his Gorbachev sissy fight hit the waves among the Jewtoob ranting community, in about 2008. I'll get more into it as the thread goes on, but basically Alan pioneered the start-shit-with-others-out-of-sheer-schizophrenia-then-play-the-victim-card-at-all-times fedora strategy for easy popularity and sympathy points from middle schoolers who didn't know any better back in the day. His dog & pony show only lasted a few years, but long enough for an overwhelming number of equally sociopathic internet nobodies to copy his shtick, because for them it's a way to cope with their materialistic and emotionally undeveloped ways.
Guest wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:05 pm
BigAl can't have too much longer either, come to think of it.
Alan has been morbidly obese for as long as even his oldest ex-fans can remember. Doesn't help that apparently his only real hobby (no, his terribad cosplaying doesn't count) is cuisine and cooking food, because of fucking course it is. :roll:
Guest wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:58 pm
He kept getting banned too, which really didn't help the matter. Most of his old reviews are lost from what I can tell, and having to find his new account every time he got banned (which occurred every couple years if memory serves) meant that I just fell out of watching his videos after a while. The fact that he not only doesn't upload much but makes pretty boring vids in the first place means he'll never recover. Still funny to think he was friends with Jim.
Pretty much all of his deleted shit can be found below. Suffice to say, most of them only barely crack a hundred views.

https://www.youtube.com/user/BigAl2k11100/videos

The problem weren't even just the bans. Alan has always been extremely unpleasant and unlikable. The main reason he gained a YT following in the first place is because he held this god complex of being a "Savior of the internet" or some shit, and again, many middle schoolers were duped into buying his shtick. Basically what Spergecuck of Nignog is, but with atrociously bad WMM effects and not a modicum of research, effort or even a vague hint of interest into whichever topic Alan would commentate on.

I dunno if Alan and Jim are still acquainted. All I know is that the sole reason Jim bothered gravitating around Alan, James Thompsett (RandomDCE) and the rest of the YT elite fedora troop in the first place was simply to mooch views and gibsmesubs from them. Jim's desperation for relevancy in his pre-InternetAristocrat days were such that he even served as Alan's personal bitch, and on his orders Jim made private commentaries on DCE and the remainder of the latter's own designated clique. Speaking of which, that's another shitshow I'd like to address in another show soon.

I don't really watch Jims' stuff, so I wouldn't know if he ever acknowledged Alan, James or any of the other incels in either on his videos or twitter account. However, I do know that Alan was desperately dickriding Jim on his FB as far back as 2015. Haven't really bothered to check again because literally everything about Alan's existence is sad, to put it lightly.
Last edited by Duwango on Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:14 pm

Bartnopolis wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:47 am
Alan Reddig's hopes and dreams (which weren't particularly interesting or worth pursuing to begin with, if the old Retsupurae videos are of any indication) ended as soon as his Gorbachev sissy fight hit the waves among the Jewtoob ranting community, in about 2008, I'll get more into it as the thread goes on, but basically Alan pioneered the start-shit-with-others-out-of-sheer-schizophrenia-then-play-the-victim-at-all-times fedora strategy for easy popularity and sympathy points from middle schoolers who didn't know any better back in the day. His dog & pony show only lasted a few years, but long enough for an overwhelming number of equally sociopathic internet nobodies to copyhis shtick, because for them it's a way to come with their materialistic and emotionally undeveloped ways.
So was the Gorbachev slap fight as predictable as it sounds or did some amusing shit come out of it?
Bartnopolis wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:47 am
I dunno if Alan and Jim are still acquainted. All I know is that the sole reason Jim bothered gravitating around Alan, James Thompsett (RandomDCE) and the rest of the YT elite fedora troop in the first place was simply to mooch views and gibsmesubs from them. Jim's desperation for relevancy in his pre-InternetAristocrat days were such that he even served as Alan's personal bitch, and on his orders Jim made private commentaries on DCE and the remainder of the latter's own designated clique. Speaking of which, that's another shitshow I'd like to address in another show soon.

I don't really watch Jims' stuff, so I wouldn't know if he ever acknowledged Alan, James or any of the other incels in either on his videos or twitter account. However, I do know that Alan was desperately dickriding Jim on his FB as far back as 2015. Haven't really bothered to check again because literally everything about Alan's existence is sad, to put it lightly.
I remember back in 2014-2015 Al would post comments on Jim's videos but I haven't seen Jim acknowledge Al in anyway since the Jim81Jim days. I would guess Jim cut off all contact around the time he left the YouTube ranting/commentary community and Al is too dumb to realize that Jim wants to forget him.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:01 pm

Gorbachev? Are we talking about Smugfag here? That guy's "intellectual checkmate" talk became a meme before the word meme was even a thing. He's also yet another baldie that can't cope with his hair loss.

Whatever happened to Cloud0815? Has the fucker finally cut his wrists?

Hellsing being dead comes at simultaniously a surprise and then again not.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Chippah

Post by Chippah » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:25 pm

Cuckara wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:23 pm
Christ, I just took a look at his YouTube channel and he's worse off than TheArchfiend. Most of Archie's recent videos have over 4,000 views, most of UTF's recent videos have under 1,000 views.
Shit, I forgot about Archfiend. He still just doing sports videos or has he gone full SJW yet? I remember him being somewhat based complaining about ridiculous news stories.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:36 pm

I think it's only handegg videos. At least it was two years ago when I last stumbled upon him. Besides artificial drama and some butthurt from fanbases of internet nobodies I never cared for him.

I'll later go take a look if Armake is still around in some capacity. If somebody else wants to look in the meantime, he went by Nicotine Alien and Boxed Entertainment as well.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:05 pm

Cuckara wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:14 pm
So was the Gorbachev slap fight as predictable as it sounds or did some amusing shit come out of it?

I remember back in 2014-2015 Al would post comments on Jim's videos but I haven't seen Jim acknowledge Al in anyway since the Jim81Jim days. I would guess Jim cut off all contact around the time he left the YouTube ranting/commentary community and Al is too dumb to realize that Jim wants to forget him.
I don't have too many sound memories of the Gorbachev shitshow, but I believe it was documented in detail on EncyclopediaDramatica. What it boiled down to is that Alan did something to piss off Smugfag and his clique of buttbuddies of friends in a long-deleted camwhoring site, and they also accused him of being a shit friend and harrasser of women, which they weren't wrong about at all. Needless to point out, Alan pulled off his own "dindu nuffin" rendition ad nauseam and burried it. You thought Assclery was bad when it comes to mooching off his offline fellows? He doesn't even come close to Alan in that regard.

I know for a fact Jim was still acquainted with James Thompsetts' pedophile/harassment ring around the time the former cooked up his InternetAristocrat/MisterMetokur persona in late 2014. None of those creeps were ever really "friends" at any point, because they have no natural sense of how to develop friendships be it online or IRL. It's also why Alan, James, Darknessthecunt etc are notorious for burning all sorts of bridges over the pettiest shit immaginable. The only thing they ever had to offer was pure unbridled toxicity and it showed.