BigAl2k6, Darknessthecurse and the Rest of the Old Ranting/Commentary Community

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
ThatGuy

Re: BigAl2k6, Darknessthecurse and the Rest of the Old Ranting/Commentary Community

Post by ThatGuy » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:58 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajfyDzsDp24&t=174s
well our favorite Hypocrits did an RAR on Darkness

https://www.youtube.com/user/muesproductions/videos
and mues still does stuff, mostly a podcast with Rap Critic

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: BigAl2k6, Darknessthecurse and the Rest of the Old Ranting/Commentary Community

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:55 pm

CIANIggerCuntSlayer wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:10 pm
Don't forget Undertakerfreak.... fuck him.

Also Marc Meus if anyone remembers that balding fuck.

Imagine a white trash cross between Spoony and Filmbald
Mues? I imagine he got pretty much fucked after switching to YouTube. I also remember he came out as "pansexual", so he probably was fucking his big fat bald friend. I think he became a bona fide SJW by now.

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:10 pm

CIANIggerCuntSlayer wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:10 pm
Imagine a white trash cross between Spoony and Filmbald
You mean RandomDCE? :lol:

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:19 am

As for blackbuster, he makes yearly videos about E3 which are bland as fuck. He turned himself into a cartoon, and shits on Microsoft more than Razorfist shits on Sony as well.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

dannyboytbh

Post by dannyboytbh » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:06 am

Ah, yes Meus. Stopped watching him when he released this

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:24 pm

I'm proud to say I was never a fan of Mues. I remember watching some of his videos back in either 2009 or 2010 but I thought they were meh. He was exactly the same as every other ranter except he mainly focused on music. Has he ever had any interesting controversies besides the pansexual shit?

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:29 pm

Cuckara wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:24 pm
I'm proud to say I was never a fan of Mues. I remember watching some of his videos back in either 2009 or 2010 but I thought they were meh. He was exactly the same as every other ranter except he mainly focused on music. Has he ever had any interesting controversies besides the pansexual shit?
Well he's in denial at levels not seen since Matt Buck. Dude just needs to shave that shit off and hit the gym.

These cucks.... man...
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:24 pm

Mues was at least a step above Cuck in the Shadows, because he was capable of properly hating on shifty female pop singers like Rihanna (who Cuck loved and white-knighted for on a regular basis) and Lady Gaga (he even made a point of calling her "Stephanie" once, because she said she hated it). Hell, Cuck would even shill Drake of all the talentless hack pop people, because he protected the honor of m'lady Rihanna, while Mues would call him "Aubrey" and shit on him being a Cucknadian starlet trying to sound gangsta and shit.

But that pansexual stuff we when I tapped out on him as well. That strongly signifies a turn to the snowflake part of the autism spectrum.

Duwango
Goon

Post by Duwango » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:34 am

Oh man, this thread. I have a lot to sperg about in regards to pretty much everyone named by OP, but for now, I think the following image sums up nicely how much of a fucking waste the entire Ranting/Community/Jurassic Fedora era was.

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:10 pm

Sperg away.