BigAl2k6, Darknessthecurse and the Rest of the Old Ranting/Commentary Community

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
popeyeschickensandwich

Re: BigAl2k6, Darknessthecurse and the Rest of the Old Ranting/Commentary Community

Post by popeyeschickensandwich » Fri Sep 03, 2021 6:14 pm

Wish I could write a big long essay for you, but they haven't done anything particularly great as of late.
Unless you consider Josh gaming to be great content..?
Or JKTIM being as big as Emer. Did he EAT Emer?

KillAllPedos

Re: BigAl2k6, Darknessthecurse and the Rest of the Old Ranting/Commentary Community

Post by KillAllPedos » Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:59 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:46 pm
The Axel Stripe forum? That's been gone for years. Same with metokur.org. All that shit's lost to time.
Whatever happened to that Axelstripe guy anyway (Niall Devlin I think was his name)? Apparently he had a YT channel, and he was putting out content of some sort. I read all about this guy, but it’s like there’s no trace of him except for a few forum posts.

There are archives of Axelstripe forum though. https://web.archive.org/web/20080603081 ... tripe.html

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Nov 15, 2021 3:05 pm

I know about the archive. Nothing too interesting to find there, as far as I could tell.
KillAllPedos wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:59 am
Whatever happened to that Axelstripe guy anyway (Niall Devlin I think was his name)?
No idea. I only know about him because of the forum and only due to the Armake computer saga. I believe his channel was long since gone by that point.

Whatever was up with that, I completely missed all of it.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

KillAllPedos

Post by KillAllPedos » Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:06 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 3:05 pm
I know about the archive. Nothing too interesting to find there, as far as I could tell.
No idea. I only know about him because of the forum and only due to the Armake computer saga. I believe his channel was long since gone by that point.

Whatever was up with that, I completely missed all of it.
I only heard of any of these people because I had been researching early Jim81Jim, and I wanted to know the context of all this outdated drama (which is also how I found this site). It is kind of weird how some of them were considered big players on the scene, and now it’s like they never existed.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:50 pm

Big back then didn't really mean much. We're talking about times when 1k subscribers on YouTube was respectable.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:35 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:50 pm
Big back then didn't really mean much. We're talking about times when 1k subscribers on YouTube was respectable.
Funny enough it still is, Usually means they just do it for fun and aren't chasing clout (witch Is how I often see Though there are a few Exceptions to this)

NewLegace

Post by NewLegace » Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:34 am

Darkness made a website for merchandise today and oh my lord.

$30 for a shirt with his logo on it? And a Save The Future shirt where you can barely read the text?

https://streamlabs.com/edgerabbit/merch

NewLegace

Post by NewLegace » Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:35 am

Does Darkness even know how to physically make an iPhone case?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:07 am

NewLegace wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:34 am
$30 for a shirt with his logo on it? And a Save The Future shirt where you can barely read the text?
Not to mention that Vsync shirt where the picture appears a bit too small because they just had to contain the entire text in two lines.
Also that meme is pretty lame.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:15 am

NewLegace wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:34 am
Darkness made a website for merchandise
For a second I thought it was 2010 again.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!