BigAl2k6, Darknessthecurse and the Rest of the Old Ranting/Commentary Community

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: BigAl2k6, Darknessthecurse and the Rest of the Old Ranting/Commentary Community

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:48 pm

Tankie? I thought they were called foamers.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

fascistfrog

Re: BigAl2k6, Darknessthecurse and the Rest of the Old Ranting/Commentary Community

Post by fascistfrog » Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:54 am

Wow, so lillylivers actually landed a major role in jojos(basicly the character thats the third most important of that part behind joylene, jotaro and pucci(basicly the part 6 equivalent to rohan in part 4 or speedwagon in part 1) for anyone not familiar with this series) and not some bit one shot stand user that gets ora-ora-oraed after 1-2 episodes never to be seen again. Good for her.

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:10 am

What the fuck are you talking about?

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:15 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:48 pm
Tankie? I thought they were called foamers.
They are. Other guest is stupid.

popeyeschickensandwich

Post by popeyeschickensandwich » Wed Dec 15, 2021 9:51 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:48 pm
I'm not sure how much people here care, but in case you're all wondering what Lillylivers has been doing, it seems she's been much better off than the other folks in the old ranting/commentary community. Her voice acting career landed her a role in the latest JoJo's Bizaare Adventure season as the English voice of Ermes Costello.
Heard if you even mention that era to her she gets livid.
DCE must have given her an STD or something in New York.

jumkey mones

Post by jumkey mones » Sat Dec 18, 2021 5:22 pm

I dont blame her, dce ended up being the biggest loser of the big 3(at least darkness and bigal tried or is trying to have jobs(though darkness still has the whole child support noose thing going against him)) and honestly distancing herself from these losers has got to be the best decision she ever made.

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 18, 2021 6:28 pm

jumkey mones wrote:
Sat Dec 18, 2021 5:22 pm
at least darkness and bigal tried or is trying to have jobs
How are they "trying" to have jobs? What does that mean?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Dec 18, 2021 9:30 pm

How can one fail to have a job? Even actual retards can get a job.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 20, 2021 8:53 pm

popeyeschickensandwich wrote:
Wed Dec 15, 2021 9:51 pm
Heard if you even mention that era to her she gets livid.
DCE must have given her an STD or something in New York.
I know for a fact LIllylivers/Tiana Camacho is still mounting faggot ops on facebook against her "enemies" to this day.
jumkey mones wrote:
Sat Dec 18, 2021 5:22 pm
I dont blame her, dce ended up being the biggest loser of the big 3(at least darkness and bigal tried or is trying to have jobs(though darkness still has the whole child support noose thing going against him)) and honestly distancing herself from these losers has got to be the best decision she ever made.
Tiana must've been extremely lucky if all those years of being the Hilldawg to Big Al's Bill Clinton didn't bite her up the ass. All I know is that Fag Al claims to be a "chef" but I don't believe he has yet to move out of his mom's bedroom. David/JustKeepThatInMind claimed that Darkness Cuckness applied to work at a police station and blew it by admitting to pirating stuff online at an interview. On one hand, it's very believable because it's fucking Cuckness, but on the other hand David is a legit alcoloser schizophrenic, so take it with a grain of salt.

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 21, 2021 6:23 pm

So one of them works as a line cook and one of them only takes interviews he deems worthy that also happen to be for jobs he won't get? And one is a mental alcoholic?

That's what you meant by "they're trying to get jobs"?