BigAl2k6, Darknessthecurse and the Rest of the Old Ranting/Commentary Community

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
popeyeschickensandwich

Re: BigAl2k6, Darknessthecurse and the Rest of the Old Ranting/Commentary Community

Post by popeyeschickensandwich » Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:14 am

jumkey mones wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:04 pm
Is spax still living with his mother and refusing to work. At least with say bigal and darkness they have or have had jobs in the past(i know bigal at least mentioned was a cook for some catering company, not sure if he still is). Its ironic how the only thing that are better then chris chan is that they didn't fuck thier mother.
Ask Josh, he's been releasing a lot of videos lately. Just post a comment on one of his youtube videos and see what happens.

Re: BigAl2k6, Darknessthecurse and the Rest of the Old Ranting/Commentary Community

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 27, 2021 5:22 pm

popeyeschickensandwich wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:20 am
Nah dude I'm sorry I couldn't find that shit. It's a combo of blip going down, Al probably not wanting to upload it, and none of his fans wanting to archive it.
Speaking of Tiana, I personally don't have a problem with simp collecting, I actually applaud it. Let a player play the game.
I looked over the Al video to see if Al did it and Al vaguely timestamped it. You're right, someone more exceptional than us would have to go into more specific timestamp details.
All I remember about Al doing a podcast thing with another yter from his era was being on Emer's podcast. That is really funny, as like, a concept. You as an entertainer try to bring on one of the people who might have inspired you and in a cruel twist of fate your own audience just isn't sold on them. So you might try way harder, because your audience might not get it. And they slowly get turned off more and more. Wow, that's entertaining content.
One thing I did notice from what I glimpsed of Al and Rachel bitch about chibi podcast is that they talk about all those old guys as these terrible people and I just feel bad for them if that's their tier. If people like DCE, a guy who mooches off his brother and makes awful deviantart rant comics, can really be categorized as some terrible guy.
It's like getting mad at a furry. You look like an idiot. Move on. It's been almost a decade since you've been friends, it seems!
Eh, Tiana is a genuinely psychopathic person who has harmed countless people. That said, karma has long bit her up the ass, and her voice acting career seems to be okay (even if her twitter is chockful of ultrawoke garbage including but not limited to "dear white people" gaslighting).
Oh yeah, I would've completely forgotten if you haven't mentioned it. BigAl was still simping hardcore for Emer/Hellsing920 up until a few months before his passing. To Emer's credit, he did have a consistent craft with "Reaction & Review," even if his videos have always been objectively crap. Compare and contrast with BigAl, whose entire shtick has always been going along with the motions and being a parasite all the way.
No one will disagree that RandomDCE is an utter subhuman, but it's not like BigAl (who has sucked up to DCE for well over a decade until he could no longer get any kind of mileage out of it) and Rachel are any better than him and lol if they truly believe they are.
jumkey mones wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:04 pm
Is spax still living with his mother and refusing to work. At least with say bigal and darkness they have or have had jobs in the past(i know bigal at least mentioned was a cook for some catering company, not sure if he still is). Its ironic how the only thing that are better then chris chan is that they didn't fuck thier mother.
Last I checked, Spax is still with his mom and still doesn't want to hold a formal job or any other kind of interest that isn't clinging to oldtube glory. Not that BigAl (still in the same crusty bedroom of his mom's house) and Cuckness (literal basement dweller) are that far off.

jumkey mones

Post by jumkey mones » Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:29 pm

Honestly, dce might have found some okay sucess if he kept doing the handy dandy guides. (looking back they weren't that great but theconcept is very easy to ripoff(for example the critical drinker fixes series)He could have easily latched onto the comicsgate/fandom menace and found sucess but no hes too good for that.

popeyeschickensandwich

Post by popeyeschickensandwich » Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:29 pm

Tiana's harmed countless people? First I'm hearing of that. I remember a bunch of these guys going gaga over her but I don't remember her hurting anyone. Not that I don't believe you, it's just news to me.
Well the Al and Emer thing is easy to solve. In that one video Asa deleted calling Emer out for smelling awful and other shit, he has images of Al saying he should have listened to others long ago.
Doesn't change Al was in a tribute video where he wound up crying.
At least when Al and DCE talked in the skype shit, they seemed like they were friends. Unlike DCE and Josh.
DCE could probably make a killing just making youtube videos bitching about how he feels about dc and marvel, so many consumers are out there looking to bitch and see people who bitch just like them it's an easy job.

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:56 pm

You guys are a bunch of faggots.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:02 pm

Then join ussssssss.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:45 pm

The guys above are total faggots. Voice, to a lesser degree.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:59 am

Moe Bitches wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:45 pm
The guys above are total faggots. Voice, to a lesser degree.
Look at that Voice, you're gonna survive The Day of REEEtribution! :)
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:11 pm

More days for me in this 3DPD world, then.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:14 pm

I mean, at least with Voice's stuff, it's not an autistic essay on people no one should care about. You get some good shit from the guy every once and in a while.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.