BigAl2k6, Darknessthecurse and the Rest of the Old Ranting/Commentary Community

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: BigAl2k6, Darknessthecurse and the Rest of the Old Ranting/Commentary Community

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:45 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:07 pm
Well, I know Darknessthecurse and Smellstink420. Only thing I know about Axel Stripe is that he ran some forum where Armake hung out or something.
What does PDA stand for?
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:17 pm
I randomly looked up PlayItBogard, since it was the page I landed on here. Never watched his reviews, but his twitter was the first thing that came out in google search. Instant regret. Looks like the poor boy has lost his mind and is trooning out for attention.
SpoilerShow
Now that's hilarious! I always knew he was a massive faggot. :lol:
He's part of a discord group that I'm a member of and I can't stand to look at his degenerate face.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: BigAl2k6, Darknessthecurse and the Rest of the Old Ranting/Commentary Community

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:51 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:08 pm
PDA meaning Public Display of Affection. It's making out and holding hands in public etc.
Ah, okay. When I read PDA the only thing that comes to mind is this:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:20 pm

https://www.deviantart.com/randomdc3/ar ... -702327812

here's that time nytroxious fucking exploded on random DCE's tribute to hellsing920/emer on deviantart hahaahahah fuckin champion :lol:

asalieri's predictable gaslighting death cult response :roll:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:33 am

What an idiot. 2017 was [current year]+2.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:03 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:51 pm
CIANigger wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:08 pm
PDA meaning Public Display of Affection. It's making out and holding hands in public etc.
Ah, okay. When I read PDA the only thing that comes to mind is this:
I want a PDA now. Old tech 4 lyfe!

FuckyouAlanReddig

Post by FuckyouAlanReddig » Fri Dec 20, 2019 6:21 pm

Duwango wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:47 am

The problem weren't even just the bans. Alan has always been extremely unpleasant and unlikable. The main reason he gained a YT following in the first place is because he held this god complex of being a "Savior of the internet" or some shit, and again, many middle schoolers were duped into buying his shtick. Basically what Spergecuck of Nignog is, but with atrociously bad WMM effects and not a modicum of research, effort or even a vague hint of interest into whichever topic Alan would commentate on.

I dunno if Alan and Jim are still acquainted. All I know is that the sole reason Jim bothered gravitating around Alan, James Thompsett (RandomDCE) and the rest of the YT elite fedora troop in the first place was simply to mooch views and gibsmesubs from them. Jim's desperation for relevancy in his pre-InternetAristocrat days were such that he even served as Alan's personal bitch, and on his orders Jim made private commentaries on DCE and the remainder of the latter's own designated clique. Speaking of which, that's another shitshow I'd like to address in another show soon.
All of this is true, i used to be one of those fools who bought into his BS way back in the days and only to end up being disappointed with all the reprehensible bullshit and down right awful things he did over the years, theres a very big reason why so many people dispised him for all these years and has also furthered their reasons even more really.

Doesn't make things any better that hes also best friends with other well known scumbags such as darkscream217, magusx1, asalieri & so on either as their all just as bad and if not worse than him, then again hes also proven to be rather dishonest and extremely disloyal to his scociopathic freaks of "friends" that he calls since the fatass himself has been known to backstab and throw people under the bus just like that which only makes him look even worse than ever in the end, granted their all scum just like him too but still.

I'm so glad that i unsubbed from that idiotic lard ball as hes proven how much of a hypocrite and such a godawful sub-human filth he truly is.

DCE on the other hand can seriously go fuck himself at this point lol, what a fucking mess of a living being he is.

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 20, 2019 6:35 pm

Speaking of which.....

Any thoughts on people like Magusx1 & Darkscream217 Etc?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:22 pm

I was aware of them but didn't watch their shit. Just like with Cloud0815. What happened to that faggot? Did he transition yet?
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:18 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 6:35 pm
Speaking of which.....

Any thoughts on people like Magusx1 & Darkscream217 Etc?
Darkscream has for some time tried to be an edgelord (in the most desperately fashion of all time i gotto say) by behaving just like Asalieri and He11sing920 by being constantly cynical and negative about everything really, short answer....he went from an already pathetic manchild weeaboo to a more grumpier one instead :lol: not even joking.

Then again Darkscream is just as much of a whiny bitch like Bigal2k6 (or Bigalupdates that he goes by now) and the thing they really have both in common with is getting unnecessary angry over minor shit or things that are not that big of a deal in the first place, which once again shows how truly desperate their getting at trying to regain what they lost in such a short amount of time :roll: even though they had zero influence or even that much of an impact on the community in general (yet they still believe that they do have it) but seeing as how they never get much views or subs for that matter it should already be a sign to these over weight manchildren with huge egos that their nothing but trash in the end who both still live with their parents in their 30s even to this very day. 8-)

Magusx1 however....boy where do i begin with that piece of shit, its no secret that hes a weeaboo filth himself but that hes also a massive douchebag with a very huge ego and quite a very disgusting elitist attitude in general, theres also the fact that hes also an abuser in the most horrific fashion like him being a wife beater (which is why he actually "moved out" aka got kicked out) and abusing his own kid to gain sympathy from the few fools that still watch him as his dwindling "fanbase" died very fast as soon as he started attacking random people (people he knows jack shit about mind you) or the fact that Magus would always throw a ginormous temper tantrum over on Twitter over the most minor bullshit ever :roll: think Lupa but as a creepy deformed mexican guy and you get the picture lol.

Theres far more things and other reprehensible shit hes done as well but i wanted to at least give you an easy n quick answer when it comes to someone like Magusx1 and what an asshole he truly is.