Game Cunts

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Oengae

Re: Game Cunts

Post by Oengae » Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:34 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:43 pm
Guarantee you that if he'd been the one to suggest an open relationship, she'd have just left him then and there
Depends on how likely it is the guy will actually get some. If it's some soyed out cuck like Anthony Burch then the lady will accept and get a train ran on her every night while the dude can't get any even if he drops the soap in a gay bathhouse. Then once she gets bored she can leave and take the WiiU

Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:51 pm

Such a guy will obviously never be the one to propose an open relationship in the first place.
SpoilerShow
Psalm 137:9

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:19 am

Oengae wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:34 pm
Depends on how likely it is the guy will actually get some. If it's some soyed out cuck like Anthony Burch then the lady will accept and get a train ran on her every night while the dude can't get any even if he drops the soap in a gay bathhouse. Then once she gets bored she can leave and take the WiiU
I mean, you can't really compare Anthony Burch to anything. This was his wedding

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:25 am

Nothing will top Burch's patheticism.

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:32 am

I forgot all about Anthony Burch, but now that I remember I feel so much better because I remember that I'm not him.

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:38 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:52 am
Guest wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:50 am
Even mentally deranged fuckwits know that you always lead with your best accusation. That's why there weren't any more Trump tapes of him saying anything worse than 'grab 'em by the pussy'. 'Grab 'em by the pussy' was seriously the worst they had.
Dont forget that the attack agajnst PedoJared was launched by his equally fucked in the head ex-wife.
Don't forget that it was started by ProJewed's 6000 IQ move to announce his sudden divorce on Twitter.
"I'm a genius - oh no!!!" - ProJared
He spread his asshole far and wide and actually thought nobody would stuff their fist in there.

Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:11 am

Ha, fucking hell, I did forget about that! :lol:
Just tell your wife you are filing for divorce via Twitter because you are happier fucking your friend's wife.
Checking if your rifle is loaded by staring down the barrel with your finger on the trigger is a smarter idea.
SpoilerShow

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:45 am

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:49 am

mad bum wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:45 am
I have made mistakes in the past, and I apologize if my actions or words ever made anyone upset
Ooh dear. You know they'll go for his throat even harder now. You never say this when you're giving a statement. Granted, it's not as bad as Devin Faraci's 'I don't remember doing that, but that sounds like something I would do' but it's still questionable. You never admit that you made mistakes or apologise for anything. Your position should be that you did nothing wrong. Therefore, no one should have any reason to be upset nor should you have any reason to apologise.

Did Bill Clinton apologise? No. He made Lewinsky apologise to him

Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:59 am

Reads like your typical Jew lawyer draft written in 1985 that would have been fine then but doesn't work today.
Should've paid the big bucks for a better fellow tribesman! These days you have to tell them to absolutely fuck off and threaten to sue the heck out of them shall they dare pipe up.
SpoilerShow