Game Cunts

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: Game Cunts

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:17 am

https://www.youtube.com/user/GameGrumps/videos

The video list for this channel is pure cancer.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:27 am

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:41 pm
On the subject of Ross' wife, what is it with women these days and their need to cover themselves with shitty tattoos? Who thinks this shit actually looks good? What man has ever said of a woman 'That's what I want, a human graffiti wall'?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:27 am

Even the little cartoons versions of themselves are looking shitter and more lazily drawn.

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:19 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:41 pm
I guarantee you, someday Danny will get caught fucking around with a 15 yr old fangirl and that will be the end of it. The signs are all there that he's a creeper
I use to really like the guy but the older I get the more he rubs me the wrong way. I don't exactly think he'll be in a pedo situation, maybe more of a JewRapio "18 is the new 13" situation, considering how fucking stunted their fan base is. Hell, I'll give the guy props for it not happening yet. He's a self-proclaimed ugly duckling who lost his virginity in his mid 20s and basically slutted around for a long while. Swatting away jailbait must be a full time job for him and you know he would just have to fuck the wrong fan and #MeTooAttention.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:12 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:34 pm
The Wall has no mercy towards women.
That made me imagine The Wall being like The Hulk. As soon as some bitch turns 30 WALL SMASH!
Unknown wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:53 am
Arin gets to voice act in video games animation (both western and Japanese), so your argument is invalid
So does Ashly Burch. Guestposting is a never ending mistake.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:08 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:27 am
On the subject of Ross' wife, what is it with women these days and their need to cover themselves with shitty tattoos? Who thinks this shit actually looks good? What man has ever said of a woman 'That's what I want, a human graffiti wall'?
Women do that because THEY like tattoos on men. The typical roastie thinks getting tatted up like the drummer from her favorite band will make her more appealing to guys, but that shit actually does make a 5/10 guy into a 7/`10 in her eyes.

This is also the reason why so many young (stupid) women adopt the unpleasant, unfeminine "I'm so blunt xD" persona. They like guys who are assholes, so they act like them.

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:09 am

*because that shit actually does

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:20 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:08 am
Women do that because THEY like tattoos on men. The typical roastie thinks getting tatted up like the drummer from her favorite band will make her more appealing to guys, but that shit actually does make a 5/10 guy into a 7/`10 in her eyes.

This is also the reason why so many young (stupid) women adopt the unpleasant, unfeminine "I'm so blunt xD" persona. They like guys who are assholes, so they act like them.
Solid hypothesis.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:34 am

Women like men who engage in risk-taking behaviors. Basic biology. If tats were associated with nerds playing vidya instead of bikers doing gangshit, women would hate tats.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:07 am

There are tons of gay nerd soymen with tats. although it's not the standard.