The white ghost

Re: Game Cunts

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:40 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:50 pm
Tony Schiavone wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:20 pm
his ex-friend Oney
I didn't hear this. Is he seriously not friends with Oney any more?
How could he? Oney is a shitlord.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:34 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:40 pm
Explain. People seem to fucking love Oney for some reason.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:15 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:45 pm
The different accents make this a completely original character (do not steal).
Dear Square Enix, please send cease and desist.

I’m not one of those idiots who’d defend Gay Workcock for trying to TM the term space marine, but I’m almost certain that the white/red/black/blue mage was very much an FF thing.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:42 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:15 am
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:

I’m not one of those idiots who’d defend Gay Workcock for trying to TM the term space marine, but I’m almost certain that the white/red/black/blue mage was very much an FF thing.
It was and is. All the FF1 classes were based (some less so than others) on the original AD&D classes, but the White Mage name and design are original. Honestly rather surprising that Arin didn't go with a more generic term like "Priest" or "Cleric".

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:10 am

Dingus Bajingus wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:42 am
Old Black Man wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:15 am
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:

It was and is. All the FF1 classes were based (some less so than others) on the original AD&D classes, but the White Mage name and design are original. Honestly rather surprising that Arin didn't go with a more generic term like "Priest" or "Cleric".
What a smug cunt! I really hope S-E gets wind of these and he faces some repercussions.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:42 pm

mad bum wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:34 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:40 pm
Explain. People seem to fucking love Oney for some reason.
Oney isn't hip with the SocJus crowd. See up above that >muh genderneutral shit Arin is spouting? How'd those two work together?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:32 pm

I guess Oney had the wrong opinion on something irrelevant.
Dingus Bajingus wrote:
It's somewhat spot on with the AD&D comparison, except that the White and Red Mage only partially align with the AD&D Cleric.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rpgworm

Post by rpgworm » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:51 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:38 pm
Almost forget this, the best part:
Of course these fucking things sold out in one day.
Since when Egoraptor started with this woke shit? Been forever since i've watched anything he is in, but I do recall he was quite laid back with this. He never tried anything else besides his kindergarten humor, but at least he didn't try to cram shit like this.

Not to mention that these are some generic ass designs. He was never a great draftsman, but at least his cartoon had some personality, this pins are second rate animu conventions bad, he is selling on his brand, and the dumbass is cheaping it.

I like Oney's girlfriend though... shows even retards can get a girl, so there is hope for you guys...

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:33 pm

"Mushboy" and "Fishguy" are sure gender neutral, alright.

Also, in a recent stream, it came to light that he had a locked screen making fun the dead Jon-Benet Ramsey. (A 6 year old beauty pageant child who was found raped and murdered in a high profile case back in the late 90s, where her killers have never been arrested). It also came out in a tweet (since completely deleted):

Even their main sub orgy was shitting all over this. The highlighted commentor is Arin's actual mother telling him to take that shit down.
Soon after, one of the interns took responsibility saying it was supposed to be a bad joke or a parody of true crime clickbait or something.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:44 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:32 pm
Dingus Bajingus wrote:
It's somewhat spot on with the AD&D comparison, except that the White and Red Mage only partially align with the AD&D Cleric.
Indeed, hence the "some less so than others". I think people more often compare the Red Mage to a bard, since it has abilities for both healing and damage, which FF loosely interpreted as simply having access to both schools of magic. Also the swanky hats.
Tony Schiavone wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:33 pm
"Mushboy" and "Fishguy" are sure gender neutral, alright.

Also, in a recent stream, it came to light that he had a locked screen making fun the dead Jon-Benet Ramsey. (A 6 year old beauty pageant child who was found raped and murdered in a high profile case back in the late 90s, where her killers have never been arrested). It also came out in a tweet (since completely deleted):

Even their main sub orgy was shitting all over this. The highlighted commentor is Arin's actual mother telling him to take that shit down.
Soon after, one of the interns took responsibility saying it was supposed to be a bad joke or a parody of true crime clickbait or something.
Surprise #1: Their fans are capable of calling them out on anything, ever? Good for them, I guess.
Surprise #2: Some of their fans are old enough to know who the fuck that is?

At least don't use the kid's real name, you clod.