Game Cunts

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: Game Cunts

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:11 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:38 am
He doesn't do Sequilitis anymore because he's well out of his depth in that field. He had a hit by praising MegamanX, and got his ass beat over the Zelda one. He's not smart enough to notice good design, much less explain it.
Pretty obvious this was the case. He had one episode for mega man and another for castlevania that did ok. That was probably the absolute limit of games Arin knew anything about. I don't know if he stole info for the video but he could have. Even if he didn't though, he ran dry on his knowledge and couldn't talk about anything else. So now he's a fucking kid's show.

It just reveals how little talent or passion these fucks have for their supposed interest when they pull that shit. Supposedly Arin loved animating and loved bideo james, but give him the chance to be lazy and get money and BAM! -Instant fucking slug mode. No resident awesome for you! No sequelitis for you!
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:53 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:54 am
Did Dream Daddy do well? There's a crowdfunded documentary (sad that such as a thing exists) on the web now.
Spoiler: it's really just all of them patting themselves on the back.
It had free advertisement by the internet hype machine spewing out video after video of it, all of Arin's big youtuber friends played it like mark and jack to influence the kiddies to spend there good boy money on it.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:56 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:43 am
but when was the last time they were interesting to watch? When was the last time they were interesting to talk about?
Never, it was dumb LP trash from the very beginning. Even with JonTron. It was pure shit, he knew it and realised he didn't want to be a pandering, lazy fuck and left. I still can't believe Arin had a chance to work with Fox fucking Studios and cocked it up because he felt like sleeping in until midday on his first fucking day. Pipe dreams my ass Arin, you had a chance a lot of people way more talented than you could only dream of.
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:13 pm
It was in his mind because he doesn't like to do any actual work, but if you break it down it really doesn't need to be much effort. He could recycle most of the animation so the only real 'hard' parts are the writing and the capturing game footage.
Seriously the bolded part is so fucking true. The "animation" he would do was just a bunch of fucking still frames, he could pump out a lot of still frames for certain emotions and just reuse them again. He animated them like a slideshow anyway so the editing would be no different to a regular review video which wouldn't take long.

I mean shit, Extra Credits is pretty much the same damn thing and they pump shit out every week.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:01 pm

Extra Credits is basically sequelitis with work ethic. They're still fucking terrible but at least they make videos consistently. They're the DSP of online animation.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:07 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:01 pm
Extra Credits is basically sequelitis with work ethic. They're still fucking terrible but at least they make videos consistently. They're the DSP of online animation.
I'd unironically put those fuckers in a death camp if I could for crimes against humanity.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:10 pm

The majority of their gaming videos are just wall-to-wall lies and propaganda. I wish someone would call them out but maybe I'll have to make a shitty video someday to do that.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:44 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:07 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
I'd unironically put those fuckers in a death camp if I could for crimes against humanity.
Are their ideas offensively terrible, or is it something else?
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:59 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:11 pm
It just reveals how little talent or passion these fucks have for their supposed interest when they pull that shit. Supposedly Arin loved animating and loved bideo james, but give him the chance to be lazy and get money and BAM! -Instant fucking slug mode. No resident awesome for you! No sequelitis for you!
I hate to defend Arin but his attitude is understandable up to a point. Animation is very labour intensive. Even a five minute cartoon, when done by one man as most of his cartoons were, can take months to complete. Factor in the revenue streams being cut off (Newgrounds is basically dead, YouTube's algorithm changed and then adpocalypse happened) and the fact that the last three cartoons just sucked and it just doesn't seem worth it to put in all that effort for next-to-no reward. Especially when you don't think you've got 'it' any more.

However, a counter to that is that he had a fucking YouTube Red show. He had an outlet where he had guaranteed revenue. He could've easily put together ten Sequelitis episodes for the platform and it would have sold it much better than his trying to be an actor on some shitty comedy show.
Tony Schiavone wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:44 pm
Far as I'm aware they're just obscenely pozzed
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:29 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
rabidtictac wrote:
Did anything come out of one of the Extra Credits fags being a sexman? I forgot about that until now so I guess no.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:54 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:44 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
rabidtictac wrote:
Their ideas are fucking hipster.txt and a lot of the shit they say is patently false.

Go watch their video about fucking fighting games. Or any game genre you like.
RAPEMAN wrote: