Game Cunts

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Game Cunts

Post by mad bum » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:34 pm

Would that even be considered copyright infringement though? I'd almost wish they'd go-to court because I have my doubts.

At least until the asshat opened his big mouth on Twitter. Remember guys, for any legal things keep your mouth shut.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:49 pm

mad bum wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:34 pm
Would that even be considered copyright infringement though?
I'm very sure it is, yeah. You can't just use somebodies likeness like that. Caricatures and such are different.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:51 pm

mad bum wrote:
Would that even be considered copyright infringement though? I'd almost wish they'd go-to court because I have my doubts.
Not exactly copyright infringement. The guy's used their names and likenesses without their express written permission.
mad bum wrote:
At least until the asshat opened his big mouth on Twitter. Remember guys, for any legal things keep your mouth shut.
Relevant Scrubs
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:52 pm

Many caricatures of Dan have been drawn throughout the ages.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:53 pm

I'm sure they would mention the ugly strand of blonde hair, and Dan is a caricature of himself.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:20 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:49 pm
mad bum wrote:
Would that even be considered copyright infringement though?
I'm very sure it is, yeah. You can't just use somebodies likeness like that. Caricatures and such are different.
B-b-but they had an oral contract!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:33 pm

Any parent who buys that book needs to be reported to social services.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:39 pm

These guys keep chugging along, with views that would make any of the other nobodies infinitely jealous (when they would swear they wouldn't care).

Their most popular vid series now is when they literally just play around with kindergarten toys for 10 minutes.

But that's not what I want to talk about now.

Occasionally, Dan gets ill with a stomach disease where he can't eat normal things like bread (yes, I'm serious) so usually Arun does a few by himself.

The latest one is him doing a video where he literally just looks himself up on wikipedia and comments on what it says about him.

I'm torn on how to feel.
  • On the one hand, it's nice to see him honestly admit that he was just a broke guy who did whatever paying jobs he could to make a living. And that he can stop being a manchild for a few minutes.
  • On the other, this seems like something not even DSP or the lowliest nobody would even have the nerve to try and pass off as legit.

So, my question, is: how shit is this?
Last edited by Tony Schiavone on Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:01 pm

Wew. I've seen the whole Wikipedia fact-checking format thing done well before. Usually it's on rock stars or people who have interesting lives, and there's someone asking them questions so it's kind of a fun interview format. Arin isn't that interesting, he's just a fat tard talking about himself for a few minutes.

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:36 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:39 pm
Occasionally, Dan gets ill with a stomach disease where he can't eat normal things like bread (yes, I'm serious) so usually Arun does a few by himself.
Celiac is actually pretty serious business but I was always under the impression that it was a permanent thing. I guess he could have a more mild case of it and then it starts acting up when he eats too much of [thing that triggers it].

I know his pain, regardless. Don't have celiac, have something else, and I can go from being fine one day to not even being able to leave the house the next.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man