Game Cunts

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rpgworm

Re: Game Cunts

Post by rpgworm » Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:54 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:54 pm
Way WAY more than you. Arin must be rich as fuck now. I'm not sure if Dan gets 50% or if he's just an employee on an allowance.
Employee. He probably makes a good chunk, but this is Egoraptor's joint. Egoraptor is rich by being a creative hack.

And stream donations are just about the most pathetic thing I've seen, the biggest reason on why I just don't watch stream. My straw was when i was watching Maximillian Dood checking some new FG character DLC or some shit and a guy donated 2k to him talking about how he was suicidal, but watching some goof on the internet hyping videogames managed to bring him back from the brink.

I have as a rule to never get upset about internet shit, if I do, I shut off the computer, but this faggot managed to really anger me, on from then on, I never watched a live stream again.

And back to game grumps, the only interesting thing about it is how much they lost any shred of personality they used to have and turned themselves into churning the lowest tier content possible.

I know they do other stuff, but it always turns out to be very low quality and more so, Egoraptor is always the worst part of it. If anything, his sucess just served to show how untalented he trully is.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:00 pm

There's been at least one instance mentioned where Arin woke up one day and decided he wanted to go to Japan. So ... he just went to the airport without any more of a plan and did it.

They say they're looking to expand to a bigger office, but meanwhile they're paying for about 25 interns that not even their cheerleading fans know what the hell they do. They keep switching to a new series and abandoning the ones they start as a cheap gimmick to inflate views via short term interest and curiosity.

You can see starting at 2:15 in this video how much shit they overdecorated in their workspace.

...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:20 pm

Money is gonna dry up eventually because it's not a business and they gonna beg people to buy their shit like DSP begs people to buy his statues :lol:

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:25 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:00 pm
There's been at least one instance mentioned where Arin woke up one day and decided he wanted to go to Japan. So ... he just went to the airport without any more of a plan and did it.

They say they're looking to expand to a bigger office, but meanwhile they're paying for about 25 interns that not even their cheerleading fans know what the hell they do. They keep switching to a new series and abandoning the ones they start as a cheap gimmick to inflate views via short term interest and curiosity.

You can see starting at 2:15 in this video how much shit they overdecorated in their workspace.

Every old money stereotype about the new rich personified. Tasteless idiots wasting truckfulls of money on stupid shit because they literally have more 1000 times more money than they know what to do with. And idiot fantards keep giving them more. What the fuck do you brain damaged fucks think Arin is going to do with it? He's not going to make a movie or build a company or do anything worthwhile.

There are people who are actually scraping together to create something worthwhile and there are people who are actually homeless and in need, and people keep giving piles of money to this fucking rich manchild.

I don't know if he does any hard drugs, but it certainly would serve his fans right if he got hooked on cocaine or meth and spent their boatloads of money binging until he was 6 feet underground.
rpgworm wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:54 pm
And stream donations are just about the most pathetic thing I've seen, the biggest reason on why I just don't watch stream. My straw was when i was watching Maximillian Dood checking some new FG character DLC or some shit and a guy donated 2k to him talking about how he was suicidal, but watching some goof on the internet hyping videogames managed to bring him back from the brink.

I have as a rule to never get upset about internet shit, if I do, I shut off the computer, but this faggot managed to really anger me, on from then on, I never watched a live stream again.
Friend simulators are a hell of a fucking thing. Imagine having $2000 dollars that you can just throw away and still being such a miserable pathetic fuck that you need to watch someone else who doesn't know you exist play video games online because no one will hang out with you in real life.

Go the hell outside. Go to a bar. Go to some store that sells nerdy stuff where they play DnD. Join an online forum and shitpost there until you make friends with some other shitposters. Just do fucking anything that involves actual interacting with a human being instead of watching one do mundane shit and playing pretend.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:19 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:25 pm
I don't know if he does any hard drugs, but it certainly would serve his fans right if he got hooked on cocaine or meth and spent their boatloads of money binging until he was 6 feet underground.
He doesn't even drink. He'd never do any illegal shit
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:42 pm

Take one good look at the guy and tell me he's straight, sober and/or clean.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rpgworm

Post by rpgworm » Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:22 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:42 pm
Take one good look at the guy and tell me he's straight, sober and/or clean.
you kidding right? Arin looks and sounds like the biggest pussy ever, the closest he could get to a buzz of any kind is from a fruity alcohol drink, if that much.

If he looks like shit, it is because he is a man baby who can't dress for shit and sport what i like to call the "Burbank animator look", from guys who work in the TV animation studios in L.A and are complete fags, stuck in a child like behaviour, prones to tantrums when things don't go their way.

Here is Arin in a couple of years:

And you can't tell the guy above never had any sort of adult fun in his whole life...

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:57 pm

mad bum wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:46 am
Guest wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:19 pm
Dude they are more popular than ever. Told you nigs this would happen. They started live streaming and the chat is nothing but super chats. They make Jim look like a broke pleb in comparison.
Super chats are youtube's jewbux service where neets can give money to have there message read by the streamer and be highlighted for chat to see. It's something we give Jim a lot of shit over.
I was noticed by Yim-senpai multiple times before he started charging for it. Suck it paypiggies, you've been eternally BTFO by a fucking guest.

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:06 pm

rpgworm wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:22 pm
And you can't tell the guy above never had any sort of adult fun in his whole life...
He only has adult fun with children.

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:18 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:25 pm
Join an online forum and shitpost there until you make friends with some other shitposters.
How's that working out for you, you friendless faggot?