Game Cunts

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Game Cunts

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:28 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:05 pm
Which also doubled as one of Jon's greatest moments of shame because he also got outed as a total n00b.
Well to be honest I don't remember that because Arin was so incredibly awful that I completely forgot about Jon's playthrough. I mean, shit, Arin didn't even know how to lock on, use bombs or barrel roll. You know, basic bitch Star Fox 64. Some of that might have been forgiveable if he'd never played it before but he indicated that he had and the game tells you how to play it as you go in any case

So yeah, Jon might've been bad but watching Arin play was fucking painful
Old Black Man wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:25 am
Also a shame to hear about Holly and Ross, not because I care, but because 5+ years ago Holly was kinda fuckable. Not marriable of course, but I’d give her my bird for the night.
What a difference a day five years makes
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:11 am

Who the fuck i's Holly and Ross?
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:15 pm

Ross is some secondary character of the Game Cunts network who shows up in games for more than 2 players, or when either Dan or Arin is ill or something.

Holly is... dunno, Arin's waifu?
Old Black Man wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:25 am
This may be heresy but I kinda like Dan, before I stopped he seemed more playful and charmed by games, finding things he saw really neat that Arin would just write off. If I had to choose someone to couch co-op with it’d definitely be him.
I find it a bit of a shame that Jon left instead of Arin, 'cause I think those two would've had much better chemistry with each other than with Arin, the shrieking cunt.

Then again, this might've prevented the glory that is Flex-Tape...
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:18 pm

Remember Ross and Holly got divorced, so all you guest posters have a chance with a real woman.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:04 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:15 pm
I find it a bit of a shame that Jon left instead of Arin, 'cause I think those two would've had much better chemistry with each other than with Arin, the shrieking cunt.
It would've only been marginally better. Dan is frightfully dull. Pretty much all his stories begin with 'did I ever tell you about the time I got high with...'. It's my understanding that he also doesn't actually play the games.

Still I agree that anything would be better than Arin. I rewatched a Game Grumps recently for the first time in years, just to refresh my memory about that awful Star Fox 64 playthrough, and listening to Arin I caught myself thinking 'Fuck. Why did I ever like this guy?' He's like the Michael Bay of comedy except that instead of explosions it's loud yelling. Whenever a joke doesn't land Arin just yells the punchline again, in the hope you'll find his loud screeching funny instead
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:59 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:04 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
It would've only been marginally better. Dan is frightfully dull. Pretty much all his stories begin with 'did I ever tell you about the time I got high with...'. It's my understanding that he also doesn't actually play the games.
Yeah, he hardly ever plays, and when he does it's weird random old crap like The Adventures of Tom Sawyer because he only had like five games as a kid hasn't played anything since until he joined the channel. Ironically he's STILL just as good as Arin when they play together. They insist he doesn't play most of the games because he would suck and it wouldn't be fun to watch, but the truth is probably that they're aware that if he did, "gamer" Arin would embarrass himself even more than he already has.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:14 pm

I like crappy old NES games, that's the only reason game grumps interested me, but with how many choices you have today they became obsolete.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:31 pm

mad bum wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:18 pm
Remember Ross and Holly got divorced, so all you guest posters have a chance with a real woman.
Ew. Fuck no.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:15 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Then again, this might've prevented the glory that is Flex-Tape...
We can't fucking have that, can we? Legit and unironically one of the best videos ever uploaded to the internet.

33 Million views and counting. It's got everything! Shitty infomercial item, hilarious infomercial guy, item is being tested in ridiculous manners by both the infomercial guy and Jon, Jon is at the fucking top of his game in charisma and funny lines. It's a fucking ten minute masterpiece. It just works. Better than all Game Grumps shit combined without a question.
We're in the awesome time line.
Guest wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:31 pm
mad bum wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:18 pm
Ew. Fuck no.
Beat me to it. Fucking disgusting. Ugly short hair on an ugly woman with daddy issues tattoos. Revolting.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:09 pm

Someone on Twitter (presumably female? who can tell anymore?) decided to dig up an old "Goddammit Ross!" meme during one of Arin's "hey let's everyone love me!" twitter post threads. He yelled at them at all caps in kindof an ambiguous way, but a bunch of fans started to jump down on her and tell her not to do dat.
[since deleted, sorry no link]

So during their latest Zelda livestream, she paid for a superchat so she could apologize and have them read it live on the air.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dz97oGn ... s#t=44m54s

Arin gets defensive about it initially and says its OK ... but not OK. Then as Dan tries to defuse it and move on, Arin speaks up and says it's OK when they do it, but "not some rando on the internet."
(Based Ross doesn't care, throws shade right back at them.)

So while Dan realizes this is something they did years ago that's all their fault for initiating, Arin decides to tell fans what they are not allowed to say.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.