Game Cunts

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: Game Cunts

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:28 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:18 am
I keep wanting to try FF1 again, but I'm just no good at it. It feels old in a way that FF4 doesn't. I wish the red mage class was in Final Fantasy Tactics. FF9 has a blue mage but I don't remember if it has a red mage. Tactics Advance had red mages and I used them a lot.
Quinna the tranny was the Blue mage. It ate enemies to get spells. The Red Mage of that game was a cross between Monk and Red Mage with Amarant.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:33 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:28 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:18 am
I keep wanting to try FF1 again, but I'm just no good at it. It feels old in a way that FF4 doesn't. I wish the red mage class was in Final Fantasy Tactics. FF9 has a blue mage but I don't remember if it has a red mage. Tactics Advance had red mages and I used them a lot.
Quinna the tranny was the Blue mage. It ate enemies to get spells. The Red Mage of that game was a cross between Monk and Red Mage with Amarant.
He was more of a Monk/Ninja dual class, what with the Throw command and all. Monk skills for both damage and healing, so I guess that does kinda scratch the Red Mage itch. Better yet, those skills weren't technically Magic, so you could use them in that anti-Magic dungeon, if I recall correctly.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:37 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:53 pm
I thought that was the start of all ports of the older FF games being slathered in a coat of RPG Maker.
You'd have to find a really shitty RPG Maker game to find something even approaching the hideousness that is the character sprites of those last FF5+6 ports.

Did I mention that those two are my favorite FF games, and I really "appreciate" the love and care that went into these ports?
Guest wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:37 pm
FF1 > FF15 > FF13
That's like the most no-brainer vidja rating post I've ever seen.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:29 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:37 am
Guest wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:53 pm
I thought that was the start of all ports of the older FF games being slathered in a coat of RPG Maker.
You'd have to find a really shitty RPG Maker game to find something even approaching the hideousness that is the character sprites of those last FF5+6 ports.

Did I mention that those two are my favorite FF games, and I really "appreciate" the love and care that went into these ports?
Guest wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:37 pm
FF1 > FF15 > FF13
That's like the most no-brainer vidja rating post I've ever seen.
Oh god those steam/iOS versions? Yeah they look like ass. Even with quality of life fixes I could never bring myself to play those. At least give us a classic graphics mode or something.

6 is definitely neck and neck for my favorite and I’m almost done with 5, it’s been a blast thus far.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:35 pm

Never mind the fact that their contemporaries--such as Markaplier and JackSpeticEye--left that milestone behind a LONG time ago.
No one has any idea why it took these clowns so long to get there.

Even JonTron still has more subs. And he released only three videos in one year, and cut out the percentage who wasn't cool with him being a shitlord.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:37 pm

Still though, people who say gg is a dead channel are high. Watch one of there live streams and it's nothing but super chats.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:03 pm

mad bum wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:37 pm
Still though, people who say gg is a dead channel are high. Watch one of there live streams and it's nothing but super chats.
A fair collection of man/womynchildren, but mostly kids with their parents' credit card info. Everything about the channel have become lazy and tame.

How do you all feel about Super Mega? They at least consistently try to give a shit about being entertaining and are willing to still meet fans.

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:23 am

They must be smoking something to constantly laugh at their bad jokes.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:42 am

Watch Curtis's normie son want to be on game grumps so they flex there star power.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Wed May 01, 2019 12:55 pm

I know there's a lot going on with our top cows, but here's an update on some prospective calves down on the California farm. :D

So GG has been taking some heat over the fact that they stopped doing long episodes in favor of short shovelware, hyped new games that get teased and abandoned after 5 episodes, and finish some of them in streams for Superchat bux.

Dan made a post about if you want long series, they need viewers to watch in the 250k-300k range, because muh Youtube algorithms.
A fan quickly called bullshit on that, saing they dropped other past and current series after much higher views and yet to finish them. (Also called him out for not playing himself in like a year).

At which point 'Mr. cool-guy-everyone-likes' Dan says "I'm sorry the truth has upset you."
SpoilerShow
He got blasted with 275 downvotes and tried to delete it, but not before it got preserved and it quickly became a new meme to trigger their "lovelies."

Meanwhile, Hanson weirdly and very insecurely flexes on a random Twitter guy who threw shade his way, then tried to backpedal and delete that one.
SpoilerShow
Plebbit blew up and a lot of fans are supposedly now unsubbing and jumping off ship.
The GG official reply (randomly posted to just Discord) was just to cancel their stream this week to hide their heads in the sand for no reason.

tl;dr Like him or hate him, Jon always spoke the truth and never shit on his fans.