Game Cunts

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Game Cunts

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:21 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:53 pm
Pretty sure Danny stole that joke himself, so... some tard humour inception?
Hackery is eternal.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:15 am

The gayest donut shop in America.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:54 am

This is all you need to see from this.

phpBB [video]
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:34 am

>she
Nah, nigger, I don't think so.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rpgworm

Post by rpgworm » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:16 pm

I might not be up to date to all the trans community news, but wasn't the idea of "passing" a very important one?

I mean, sure not everybody can have surgeries and hormone treatment, but I thought if you are trans, you gotta at least try to present yourself as the gender you identify yourself as, but the person on the video isn't even trying... at all.

So that is how it works right now? I'm a woman because I said so? And then they throw temper tantrums when they get called "sir" when going to starbucks?

.... okay.

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:11 pm

rpgworm wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:16 pm
So that is how it works right now? I'm a woman because I said so? And then they throw temper tantrums when they get called "sir" when going to starbucks?
How long did it take you to figure this out?

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:16 pm

rpgworm wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:16 pm
I might not be up to date to all the trans community news, but wasn't the idea of "passing" a very important one?

I mean, sure not everybody can have surgeries and hormone treatment, but I thought if you are trans, you gotta at least try to present yourself as the gender you identify yourself as, but the person on the video isn't even trying... at all.

.... okay.
Not anymore! Now a person is a woman or man if they say so, nothing else, and must always be believed in every circumstance. Actual transgender people get called transphobic for not buying into this shit. I'm not kidding. Look up transmeds/truscum.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:25 pm

Not only that, one can also be a man again on any given day. Just make some bullshit up as you damn well please to be able to terrorize everyone around you.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:05 pm

I think they're doing it because not changing anything about you takes less effort, and you can start shitstorms at people who dare to misgender you.

I think this is called "gender presentation" or something like that. It basically postulates that the way your look and act doesn't ACTUAL LEE have to have anything to do with the gender you identify as. So you could be a big, burly man interested in big, burly man stuff, all while being considered a "woman". Because that apprently makes sense or something.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:43 am

so they’re basically reinforcing gender roles stereotypes huh? I’ve had that debate before, the whole “well I feel masculine so I’m a man today”

Goddamn people are delusional children who never grew up, I blame role players for this.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.