Game Cunts

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Game Cunts

Post by Guest » Wed May 01, 2019 9:34 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 8:51 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 8:46 pm

"I can get stoned off my ass and wander around aimlessly and still accomplish something, which is what makes a game good."
Hey, now, guest! You're talking about Mister Arin "I don't drink or do drugs" Hanson!
So his argument is he's not high, he's just this absolute retarded who can't perform grade school level logic and laughs at jokes for four year olds naturally? Way to go Arin. Bullet not dodged. :lol:

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed May 01, 2019 9:36 pm

Yeah dream daddy only got hype because they got all there famous friends to play it like red pewdiepie and green pewdiepie
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kama

Post by Kama » Wed May 01, 2019 9:51 pm

How gay do you have to be to unironically play Dream Daddy cause you actually looked forward to it?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu May 02, 2019 10:56 pm

>muh achievements
Yeah, that's all fine and dandy. What of those is supposed to be impressive? I can go and click on their channel right now, pick a random video and it's guaranteed to be trash. I'm not even saying that because it's mostly children's entertainment and only popular because of that. I could also go and watch the first few seasons of SpongeBob, which is also children's entertainment, but actually enjoy it and see why it's popular with kids. With the Gay Grumps? I can't see the appeal. Not even during the JonTron era, not even if I'd love Let's Plays.
mad bum wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 9:36 pm
Yeah dream daddy only got hype because they got all there famous friends to play it like red pewdiepie and green pewdiepie
top lel
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:41 pm

Their old editors SuperMega ended up leaving on their own, and the first they do is get a Patreon, Within a week, they are basically pulling down an extra $300k a year.
It makes me scratch my head why the hell Arin and Co. haven't gone for the easy PayMeBucks when they've shilled for everything else?
Instead they're focusing primarily on chugging out low effort vids to go on "tour" to play Mario Party for the next few months.

Real Good Touring!

Featuring the hottest acts like 'Safety Third Live', 'Planet Booty', and a two hour sketching contest!
We know what it means to be a Youtuber, or a Streamer, or a interior crocodile-alligator, because we ARE those things. Real Good Touring was founded by Arin Hanson and Brent Lilley, the minds and management behind the popular internet show Game Grumps. We KNOW schedules are strange, that show ideas are outside the box, and that "normies" don't "get" what we do. And we love figuring out how to make all these things work for you.

The only Youtube and streamer live show service that is self-endorsed by their own show!
“I worked with Real Good Touring on my first international tour and had an excellent experience. They are professional, knowledgeable, and great people to boot! What else could you want?”
— DAN AVIDAN (GAME GRUMPS)
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:26 pm

This is more transparent than when Abe and Homer Simpsons became snake oil salesmen.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:39 pm

These niggas still breathin'?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:22 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:39 pm
These niggas still breathin'?
Dude they are more popular than ever. Told you nigs this would happen. They started live streaming and the chat is nothing but super chats. They make Jim look like a broke pleb in comparison.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:37 pm

They have become what DSP thinks he deserves.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:41 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 9:34 pm
Tony Schiavone wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 8:51 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 8:46 pm

"I can get stoned off my ass and wander around aimlessly and still accomplish something, which is what makes a game good."
Hey, now, guest! You're talking about Mister Arin "I don't drink or do drugs" Hanson!
So his argument is he's not high, he's just this absolute retarded who can't perform grade school level logic and laughs at jokes for four year olds naturally? Way to go Arin. Bullet not dodged. :lol:
Arin is too busy talking about rubbing his dick against other guy’s dicks condescendingly explaining “game design” in a pseudo intellectual manner to pay attention to the game, then he bitches that it’s not “teaching him” what to do. Look at all the games they suddenly dropped and you’ll see a pattern.

Can we talk about that D club story? That was Arin’s triumphant story of how people couldn’t
make fun of him for being gay, but in the eyes of a sane person it’s a self fulfilling prophecy. That’s like a Muslim who doesn’t want to be racially profiled instigating a mass shooting.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.