Little kuriboh ,once youtube idol for weaboos now cuck

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
drisko

Re: Little kuriboh ,once youtube idol for weaboos now cuck

Post by drisko » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:55 am

CIANIggerCuntSlayer wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:35 am
Back on topic.

I forgot LK was even still a thing until recently.

These Abridged series autists like him and TFS boggle my mind.

They've got some talent being able to deliver lines and stay in character (I can give credit where it's due however miniscule), yet they don't aim even SLIGHTLY higher... why? Really? Shitty animu dubbing is the best you could shoot for?

Could've found an up and coming writer/animator who needed voices, made a little series of some kind.

"No... we will stick with the animu dubs, and actively CHOOSE to never develop the craft we've chosen."
Actually, just found out, LK is apparently on the new Star Wars movies as the narrator of the descriptive audio track. As in, if you have vision issues, you turn on that option and it has LK telling you what's happening on screen. Can anyone confirm this?

Also, the TFS people have tried to get into voice acting. I think they've done some little things here and there, but haven't really broken in yet.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:25 pm

Johnny wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:07 am
Was he a foxdickfarms user by any chance?
Not that I'm aware of. I haven't gone there in years but last time I did he wasn't amongst the names lauded as a 'Christorical Figure' so he probably doesn't go there.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by guest » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:02 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:43 am
There's a Chris Chan troll, Liquid Chris, who's exactly like that. He's self conscious because of a withered arm. His wife basically looks like Chris Chan in drag, except fatter. They don't fuck. She's a screeching harpy. The only reason he stays with her is because he's got serious confidence issues and doesn't think he could trade up.
You know how you can sometimes tell that someone's a fatty just from her voice? That bitch actually read like a landwhale from her forum posts. Used to brag about her big mantits and all. If I remember correctly she even managed to get herself banned from the PVCC forums after the "saga" she had attached herself to had ran its course.

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:59 pm

Whenever anyone abbreviates Little Kuriboh to LK, it makes me think of Lordkat instead.

Stop it.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:05 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:43 am
There's a Chris Chan troll, Liquid Chris, who's exactly like that. He's self conscious because of a withered arm. His wife basically looks like Chris Chan in drag, except fatter. They don't fuck. She's a screeching harpy. The only reason he stays with her is because he's got serious confidence issues and doesn't think he could trade up.
When is Chris not in drag these days?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

ThatGuy

Post by ThatGuy » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:58 pm

Holy crap, just watched the mark remark, how does this have fans reminds me of a polished version of spoony's wrestling vlogs, with LK, attempts of being "Funny"

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:49 am

The abridged series is still ongoing?! It needs to end now.

drisko

Post by drisko » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:37 am

It almost did, then he realised with patreon he could pay people to do the editing for him.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:10 pm

drisko wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:37 am
It almost did, then he realised with patreon he could pay people to do the editing for him.
Patreon is the golden ticket, like Mark from cgr, team four star, a lot of these people were threatening to leave for real jobs and the fans decided to share some of their disability.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:39 pm

I can't wait until Patreon goes bust. Imagine the salty tears. Patreon and twitch is all that's keeping these e-celebs going now that youtube is trolling the fuck out of their ad revenue.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome