Little kuriboh ,once youtube idol for weaboos now cuck

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Vaporwear

Re: Little kuriboh ,once youtube idol for weaboos now cuck

Post by Vaporwear » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:41 pm

God how long has he been doing this shit for? I just can't imagine doing the same bullshit redubbing of some lame anime from the early aught's for so long. And his voices are so stale. I can't believe he's still doing a Borat impression, and him using impersonations of characters from Squidbillies was never funny. It's just so tired.

Also I guess in real life he's a sad pathetic loser married to a landwhale dangerhair almost tranny that bangs other guys openly while I'm sure he gets almost no pussy whatsoever. God, what a sad existence. I forget, did he get raped as a kid or something? That's the only thing I could think of that could explain why he's like that.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:41 pm

Vaporwear wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:41 pm
God how long has he been doing this shit for? I just can't imagine doing the same bullshit redubbing of some lame anime from the early aught's for so long. And his voices are so stale. I can't believe he's still doing a Borat impression, and him using impersonations of characters from Squidbillies was never funny. It's just so tired.

Also I guess in real life he's a sad pathetic loser married to a landwhale dangerhair almost tranny that bangs other guys openly while I'm sure he gets almost no pussy whatsoever. God, what a sad existence. I forget, did he get raped as a kid or something? That's the only thing I could think of that could explain why he's like that.
You forgot low test and can't accept the fact he's bald.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

drisko

Post by drisko » Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:21 am

Vaporwear wrote:

12 years. The thing started in 2006 and he never quit to try and do something else.

As for the rape thing, I don't think he ever admitted to it, but the guy has very low self-confidence to the point of wanting to kill himself. Though it is interesting that both women he married (And the only ones he's ever fucked) were rape victims.

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:34 am

drisko wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:21 am
Vaporwear wrote:

12 years. The thing started in 2006 and he never quit to try and do something else.

As for the rape thing, I don't think he ever admitted to it, but the guy has very low self-confidence to the point of wanting to kill himself. Though it is interesting that both women he married (And the only ones he's ever fucked) were rape victims.
He uploads an episode of what his audience is there to see once a century and droves of muh depression, crying on camera vlogs in between.
I'm pretty sure if someone molested/raped him as a kid, he won't shut up about it.

That's also the reason he still hasn't finished the first yugioh animu, while someone with a professional schedule would have redubbed all of them already

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:34 pm

drisko wrote:
Though it is interesting that both women he married (And the only ones he's ever fucked) were rape victims.
One. Wife number one, Abby, cried at Martin getting nude on the honeymoon night and it killed the marriage. He made some sad post on livejournal (he's since deleted it) about saying he wanted kids, but Abby never put out. It was pretty Boogie-like to put his frigid wife on blast like that since all of his fans would side with him on the issue.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:47 pm

Osterzone wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:34 pm
drisko wrote:
Though it is interesting that both women he married (And the only ones he's ever fucked) were rape victims.
One. Wife number one, Abby, cried at Martin getting nude on the honeymoon night and it killed the marriage. He made some sad post on livejournal (he's since deleted it) about saying he wanted kids, but Abby never put out. It was pretty Boogie-like to put his frigid wife on blast like that since all of his fans would side with him on the issue.
LOL WUT?! I never heard this. That's fucking great. And here I am going 4 nights in a row right now with zero kid baggage and my billth paid :D
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:20 pm

You'd think they'd tried that whole "nude" thing before the marriage.
Guest wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:34 am
That's also the reason he still hasn't finished the first yugioh animu, while someone with a professional schedule would have redubbed all of them already
ACTUAL LEE, the other shows (or most of them) already have their own Abridged team(s). They even did crossovers together.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:25 pm

Osterzone wrote:
drisko wrote:
Can't he have kids with the second wife, Chelsea Van Valkenberg's grandmother?

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:40 am

Osterzone wrote:
drisko wrote:
To be fair, you would think that they'd work this shit out before they got married.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:54 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:40 am
Osterzone wrote:
drisko wrote:
To be fair, you would think that they'd work this shit out before they got married.
Didn't she use the "I'm really religious so I'm saving myself for marriage" excuse, only to reveal on the wedding night that she just hated sex?