Little kuriboh ,once youtube idol for weaboos now cuck

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
vegetasasuke0

Re: Little kuriboh ,once youtube idol for weaboos now cuck

Post by vegetasasuke0 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 2:39 am

Just think about it, he put out 2 episodes this year, he is learning.
Abridging is dead

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:40 am

The Year of the Kuriboh One
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Apr 21, 2024 1:25 pm

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:01 pm
YouGayBro was on the air for 9 years - we are now going on 18 for this abridged series.
So that averages out to less than 5 episodes per year. That'd be cool for someone doing this on the side while working a full-time job. But as a full-time job? Pathetic!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:21 pm

vegetasasuke0 wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 2:39 am
Just think about it, he put out 2 episodes this year, he is learning.
How long does it take to make one episode, do you think? Let's be super generous and say one work week.

Imagine if you worked 2 weeks out of the year at your job. Would they keep you around? :lol:
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:51 pm

I certainly wouldn't earn enough money. Ad revenue is still a good 100 times higher than it should be.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:56 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:21 pm
Imagine if you worked 2 weeks out of the year at your job. Would they keep you around? :lol:
You're forgetting all the months of work where he puts his heart and/or soul into the script to create the perfect iteration of YGO.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Apr 21, 2024 8:00 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:51 pm
I certainly wouldn't earn enough money. Ad revenue is still a good 100 times higher than it should be.
The bubble hasn't completely burst yet. :lol:
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

vegetasasuke0

Post by vegetasasuke0 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 8:30 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:21 pm
How long does it take to make one episode, do you think? Let's be super generous and say one work week.

I just released an anime parody of my own last month, but the difference is I work an actual job so my time is limited. Scripting varies, but for me personally I got up to episode 1`0 of scripts (only season 1 is available in terms of footage because it's the Rurouni Kenshin remake anime, make jokes about that all you want), and the scripting took at least 6-8 months for a first draft for those first 10 scripts. Recording depends on how consistent you are and if you have a cast or not. some people get it done quick, others not so much, but considering LK voices most of the characters it shouldn't take you longer than a week, I would say 3 days tops if you have perfected the voices. I get having people like Rebecca being voiced by an outsourced person because his ex used to voice her, but everything else drags to get done for him.

For me, editing was maybe a month or a month and a half at the most, again I work so I can't be at the computer for long periods and when I am I get distracted by other things going on, but I still manage to get things done. I used to get videos done in like 3 days, but looking back, they were very bare bones and low quality, lack of sound effects, lip syncing was mediocre, obviously standards gotten higher for video editing while the script and joke quality went down the shitter. If he decided to edit all the videos himself and not try to make shit like the Waking the Dragons arc a fucking art piece with Dartz's hair, he would have saved himself 2 years at least by not outsourcing to his groomer friends.

You can still put in effort while being fast, but instead of doing an actual job, LK would rather be lazy and sit on a couch and watch TV or play shit on Twitch, or literally any other excuse he could come up with. I don't understand why it's that hard to just make something entertaining, I don't beg people to watch my shit, I just want to make something that I can enjoy laughing with that my friends would also enjoy. If LK didn't want to make this a long term thing, he should have stopped at the first one because labeling it with numbers implied he was always going to make more than one and it made people expect way too much out of him.
Abridging is dead

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Apr 21, 2024 8:35 pm

You don't understand. He has to watch Kamen Rider. It's part of his research.

(Has he ever even watched one of the card-based Riders yet?)
-Yours Truly

vegetasasuke0

Post by vegetasasuke0 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 8:56 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 8:35 pm
You don't understand. He has to watch Kamen Rider. It's part of his research.

(Has he ever even watched one of the card-based Riders yet?)
Not sure yet, how long until LK starts doing a "history of Kamen Rider" series because he will eventually find himself to be a Kamen Rider expert. He can even get Linky to appear in it so they can both jerk off to their love of tokusatsu.
Abridging is dead