Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Mr. Metocuck: the Tenbux Goon and Black Pill Loon

Post by mad bum » Tue May 19, 2020 10:54 pm

Metocuk bought a house like a good goy.
SpoilerShow
edit: Picture of Jim's Dox on Foxdick
Last edited by Poonoo on Tue May 19, 2020 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Dude, don't post dox.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Tue May 19, 2020 10:57 pm

How the hell did the foxdickfarms spergs dig that up?
"I'm a nasty cock slut" - Lewis Jeffrey Lovhaug

""How do I explain to my daughter incest is wrong?" Is it actually wrong? I don't know, this is like a... This is a crazy fucking thing." - Steven Kenneth Bonnell II

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed May 20, 2020 1:01 am

mad bum wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 10:54 pm
Metocuk bought a house like a good goy.
Implying rent is not the Jewish money trap.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Wed May 20, 2020 1:15 am

Seems that they have an idea on who Jim and Jade are and have kept tabs on that.

Also it seems that Jim hasn't tweeted in a week but he always does stuff like that.

CIANigger
Supreme Shitposter

Post by CIANigger » Wed May 20, 2020 2:55 am

I was just thinking today how Jim got btfo over being a doomer faggot
Signature | *Laughs* It's a joke. It's all a fucking joke.Show

Moe Bitches

Post by Moe Bitches » Wed May 20, 2020 3:54 am

I don't know. I know there was this attention whore who kept pestering Jim saying that he wanted Jim to tweet at him but (Jim) wasn't going to budge.

(From what i can remember, the guy was BORED and straight out said he was going to fuck with Jim and other people.)

Until Jim did, calling him an attention whore and meming on him using Crawling in my skin or something.

And Jim's fans have to protect their Daddy Jim despite the fact that he's a mix between Spoony and DSP.

I have made a response to the original tweet: I don't hate Jim. In fact his best (and only good) content is his videos. He doesn't have to read lemon/super hats, he doesn't shill his shitty hats and merch, it's just a standard video about weird shit, which is interesting to me, and Jim is one of the ones that delivers.

That's why I occasionally complain about how he sits his ass around with this weatherman nonsense as an excuse not to make edited videos.

He's just shown his true colors.
"I just feel that stating an obvious joke could get tired sometimes so I try to make something else out of it to the point where it's not a joke, rendering it not funny. It is no joke to be blind/seeing nothing but darkness."

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed May 20, 2020 4:52 am

As long as Jim sticks to a script he's fine, but any of these fuckers are fine as long as they read from one. Look at penguinz0 as an example, his live streams are absolutely horrible, sseth is another good example.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:16 am

With all the additional choas and 'murica tearing itself apart, I really expected ol Jimbo to be trying to make fresh superchats.
It's fresh and not the same, ol' covid streams that he seemed to pump out before.

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:57 am

I tried to read the last 3 pages of his thread on foxdick and i think it gave me an aneurysm... This reads like those robot generated results in google text:
"The interesting part was having someone respond when everyone was in corona lockdown and seeing people who should know better over react. Not the "He who should not be named" stuff, but the fact that Dick was angry at shitposters on this site and responded to it. Now that he, or his orbiters, or r/thedickshow members, aren't responding it isn't as fun, which is why Dick was told not to respond or screencap the farms as it feeds interest in the first place. Now he's stopped doing it the thread isn't as fun. Ralph didn't clue onto this, which is why he's still sperging about corn and taking passive aggressive swipes at Josh and the farms on his dead air show. Almost every lolcow story involves how the subject concerned engages and responds to those prodding them. The whole trashfire happened because Dax and Ralph fucked up on response and engagement and it only died because one of them was smart enough to stop responding.

Now to give Jim credit he is more self aware and savvy than your average e-celeb. Why speak up or react when people are having fun provoking those you associate with into reacting and responding? Covering this stuff, even if it is to have a go at Ralph or Dick, just opens you up to engaging with a section of the internet that just loves to fuck with people no matter the reason. It gives them a string to pull. Why, when you stand a chance at losing, are you going to put chips on the table when you have the option not to? By not engaging beyond the PPP stream and doing fuck all for a couple of months Jim can dodge the negative attention and come back with something that has people laughing with him rather than at him."

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:53 am

He won't stream because Susan won't give him his money, he's a jew and always has been.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]