Mr.Metokur the Savior of the Interwebs & Slayer of all things SJW

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
User avatar
Guest

Re: Mr.Metokur the Savior of the Interwebs & Slayer of all things SJW

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:49 pm

Auli wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:44 pm
Would be hilarious if he ate poop or something.
Auli, are you a corpophiliac? Is that why your teeth are gone?

User avatar
Pope Corky III
Posts: 1027
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:11 pm

Re: Mr.Metokur the Savior of the Interwebs & Slayer of all things SJW

Post by Pope Corky III » Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:01 pm

Auli wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:44 pm
I kinda like Jim, but does anyone else want him to drop some skeletons out of his own closet?

Yes. Just to see him squirm and get a taste of his own medicine.
Angelfire Memes wrote:
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:23 pm
If this goes much further we'll learn that Doge killed JFK.
But he was aiming for Jackie. The misogynist bastard.

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 10734
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Mr.Metokur the Savior of the Interwebs & Slayer of all things SJW

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:02 pm

He was probably in the same gay dead muppet gangbang group as Linkara.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

#RefireJamesGunn (once was not enough)

User avatar
Pope Corky III
Posts: 1027
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:11 pm

Re: Mr.Metokur the Savior of the Interwebs & Slayer of all things SJW

Post by Pope Corky III » Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:04 pm

The guy actually willingly looked up and thumbed through 2 Babies 1 Fox for the sake of "research." I'm surprised Spergcuck of Nignog didn't try and use that in his claim that Jim is a pedo.
Angelfire Memes wrote:
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:23 pm
If this goes much further we'll learn that Doge killed JFK.
But he was aiming for Jackie. The misogynist bastard.

User avatar
Auli
Posts: 1907
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:48 pm
Location: In your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Re: Mr.Metokur the Savior of the Interwebs & Slayer of all things SJW

Post by Auli » Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:37 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:49 pm
Auli wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:44 pm
Would be hilarious if he ate poop or something.
Auli, are you a corpophiliac? Is that why your teeth are gone?
Nah, I stopped that in High School.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Mr.Metokur the Savior of the Interwebs & Slayer of all things SJW

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:19 pm

Pope Corky III wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:04 pm
The guy actually willingly looked up and thumbed through 2 Babies 1 Fox for the sake of "research." I'm surprised Spergcuck of Nignog didn't try and use that in his claim that Jim is a pedo.
Waiting for leaks of Spergcuck of Nignog's sadpanda favorites.
Pope Corky III wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:01 pm
Auli wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:44 pm
I kinda like Jim, but does anyone else want him to drop some skeletons out of his own closet?
Yes. Just to see him squirm and get a taste of his own medicine.
It's possible Jem just doesn't have any real big skellingtons of note. Improbable, but not impossible.
Jem's done a bretty gud job at hiding his real identity, and anybody who ever knew it is likely off the GRIDS.

User avatar
CIANIgger
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 3493
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Re: Mr.Metokur the Savior of the Interwebs & Slayer of all things SJW

Post by CIANIgger » Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:34 am

Someone, somewhere, will stop REEE'ing long enough someday to doxx him. It's only a matter of time.
Fuck you Guest, just register already.

User avatar
Le Redditeur
Posts: 1854
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: Mr.Metokur the Savior of the Interwebs & Slayer of all things SJW

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:55 am

CIANIgger wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:34 am
Someone, somewhere, will stop REEE'ing long enough someday to doxx him. It's only a matter of time.
It happened to Habermann, after all.

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 8689
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: Mr.Metokur the Savior of the Interwebs & Slayer of all things SJW

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:03 pm

Probably the only good dirt Jim has is that he's a fat spurdo burgerican on welfare + neetbucks.

User avatar
Le Redditeur
Posts: 1854
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: Mr.Metokur the Savior of the Interwebs & Slayer of all things SJW

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:12 pm

And/or gets cucked by his rice farming gf.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: dannyboytbh and 7 guests