Mr. Metocuck: the Tenbux Goon and Black Pill Loon

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Mr.Metokur the Savior of the Interwebs & Slayer of all things SJW

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:36 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:08 am
Poonoo wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:49 am
JF may be a creepy retard fucker but he was right when he said Jim is pretty much an overgrown teenager.
And teenagers are a little too old for JF's liking unless they are severely mentally challenged.
Dun make fun of GayF's mongo wife or hell send antifa to your house.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:45 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:36 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:08 am
Poonoo wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:49 am
JF may be a creepy retard fucker but he was right when he said Jim is pretty much an overgrown teenager.
And teenagers are a little too old for JF's liking unless they are severely mentally challenged.
Dun make fun of GayF's mongo wife or hell send antifa to your house.
I feel like repeating myself but there's no group of people I'm less scared of. Maybe Syrian fugees as they are barely 5 feet tall.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:59 pm

True. That makes it easier for them to punch you in the dick.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:37 pm

@ 5:00
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:53 pm

So Jim is at the same level with Bloomberg. :lol:

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:39 pm

Minus the billions to find a doomed presidential run.

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:26 am

Jim has always been a zero effort retard. I checked some of his videos during the period where everybody was sucking his dick and more often than not I ended up closing them halfway in. All he would do was read some sources other people had sent him, usually for the first time, and either act outraged or laugh at them. But it was not enough that he clearly had no fucking clue or insight about the topic because he's too lazy to do any research, he's also so bad at reading that he would often interpret things wrongly and start laughing at something he just made up. He's the last person anyone should go to for news of any kind.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:46 am

I dunno why anyone's surprised that he's a faggot. He's one of those e-celebs, along with Soygon of Cuckkad and MundaneFatt, who latched themselves onto GamerGate for attention and clicks, and pro-GG were so desperate for e-celebs to agree with them that they fell for their con job hook, line and sinker.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:16 am

It makes we wonder that the reason why Jim sperged out and left Gamergate wasn't because of muh principles of every e-celeb using it for money for personal reasons but because he was jealous that they could. This was before super chats so it was harder for him to fleece people out of their money.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:17 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:26 am
Jim has always been a zero effort retard. I checked some of his videos during the period where everybody was sucking his dick and more often than not I ended up closing them halfway in. All he would do was read some sources other people had sent him, usually for the first time, and either act outraged or laugh at them. But it was not enough that he clearly had no fucking clue or insight about the topic because he's too lazy to do any research, he's also so bad at reading that he would often interpret things wrongly and start laughing at something he just made up. He's the last person anyone should go to for news of any kind.
His really old videos, pre-gamergate, weren't like that. His Mamma K video in particular comes to mind as something he probably put a little effort into.

He probably did leave Gamergate initially because he noticed the greed and found it disgusting. But, over time, he lost those principles and decided to become another lazy, greedy, ebegging piece of shit. No better than DSP, Wings or Spoony.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome