Mr. Metocuck: the Tenbux Goon and Black Pill Loon

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Mr. Metocuck: the Tenbux Goon and Black Pill Loon

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:16 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:02 pm
They banned us from having them.
That video was made a few years ago. Why'd they ban them? Muh gun control? Or did they ban the Chinese gun specifically because it's a piece of shit?

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:51 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:16 pm
RAPEMAN wrote:
Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:02 pm
They banned us from having them.
That video was made a few years ago. Why'd they ban them? Muh gun control? Or did they ban the Chinese gun specifically because it's a piece of shit?
Trudope recently banned any semi-auto that he considers an "assault-style weapon."

Pistols to come soon, I imagine.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:57 pm

Do us all a favour and use them on him, would you?

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:01 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:35 pm
The Chinese on the Indian border are getting destroyed because their soldiers are malnourished kids who don't know one end of a gun from the other
The problem isn't malnourishment, the problem is that they are all spoiled only children (little emperor syndrome) who have never been challenged by anyone. If their father has ties to the CCP then they can even bully teachers in school and they have to just take it.

Imagine your military being almost nothing but these spoiled brats who have never had anyone fight back? And remember that historically China has been dogshit militarily ever since guns were invented on top of that. Hence:
Guest wrote:
Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:55 pm
The reason Chinese subvert nations and don't do outright warfare is because their army is weak and undernourished. They don't actually know how to fight and their equipment is shit in the way that only Chinese equipment could be. They'd never survive against an opponent that actually knows what they're doing and has the numbers to back them up
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:25 pm

Japanese need to find their balls and gas some chinks again like in good old 30's:

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/reboo ... -ii-173646

I can understand their hatred for Chinese. Imagine being this proud, super-overrated nation that the west views as exotic and appealing, which is constaintly being ruined by a massive shithole full of what could be described as trash pandas in human form.
Last edited by Some Sick Fuck on Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:48 pm

They also took Taiwan from them.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:09 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:01 pm
Imagine your military being almost nothing but these spoiled brats who have never had anyone fight back?
The US military is going that way too.

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:47 pm

Poonoo wrote:
The problem isn't malnourishment, the problem is that they are all spoiled only children (little emperor syndrome) who have never been challenged by anyone. If their father has ties to the CCP then they can even bully teachers in school and they have to just take it.
They are underfed too though, right? I didn't get that wrong?
Guest wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:09 pm
Poonoo wrote:
Imagine your military being almost nothing but these spoiled brats who have never had anyone fight back?
The US military is going that way too.
No, US military's problem is that admin is a bunch of woke fucktards from the DC swamp, whilst rank-and-file are typically in the armed forces because they can't do anything else, and also a lot of them tend to be immigrants looking to get their green card.

I see a lot of mass desertions on both sides if the US and China ever come to a boots-on-the-ground war. Which won't happen, because the White House's current occupant is China's bitch

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:03 pm

I've heard about US drill instructors complaining that their recruits won't take orders & complain to officers when the instructors yell at them.

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:06 pm

That's really the woke faggotry at work. In the '60s recruits like those would get yelled at until the cows come home, or just straight up kicked out of the army. But that's not 'sensitive' so they don't do that any more.