Mr. Metocuck: the Tenbux Goon and Black Pill Loon

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: Mr.Metokur the Savior of the Interwebs & Slayer of all things SJW

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:27 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:32 pm
Say what you want about the thirsty guests on Lupa's thread, at least they're thirsting for an (allegedly) woman (ASS being the diverging vote on that matter). Thirsting for Metocuck is just sad. Just look at King of Pol.
#NationalGayCuckPrideAwarenessDay

Don't shame KoP for being a proud gay cuck, plebbiteur! Check your privilege.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:08 pm

Apparently King of Spergs got banned from fucking kiwi farms. When you are too much of a mong for even the farms you need some time for reflection.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:21 pm

Hahaha, wow. He managed to do that, uh? Impressive, considering that even pests like BSV and Marjan "Fuckbot" didn't get entirely banned, only threadbanned. Seems like his newfound (and most likely one-sided) "friendship" with Dynastia didn't work so good for him.

Null should expect him to get back under a sock account really fast, though. He surely has the l33t hackz0r skills to use a VPN to do that.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:31 pm

I didn't see what he got banned for. I saw a post that was mildly autistic but nothing too special. He was arguing with Null (kind of.) I assume that's why he got banned, because Null can get quite upset when you say mean words to him online. Hence the obsession with "smugposting" and the need to back-pat over "we saved your life dsp! null and neger couldn't have done anything better, ever." :lol:
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:37 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:40 pm
No, but null and neger are ignoring the fact that the only people that look dumb from that bullshit is them. They were so convinced that this autism drama was going to be the thing to take DSP down. Now it's all "LOL IT WAS SO HILARIOUS CUZ IT WAS SO FUNNY GUIZE".

The whole thing is just stupid.
It doesn't take much to make the Kiwi look stupid. They were the people to spergy for /cwc/. But too sane for PVCC.
Angelfire Memes wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:08 pm
Apparently King of Spergs got banned from fucking kiwi farms. When you are too much of a mong for even the farms you need some time for reflection.
Doesn't Jim still associate with that fag?
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:50 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:37 pm
Guest wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:40 pm
No, but null and neger are ignoring the fact that the only people that look dumb from that bullshit is them. They were so convinced that this autism drama was going to be the thing to take DSP down. Now it's all "LOL IT WAS SO HILARIOUS CUZ IT WAS SO FUNNY GUIZE".

The whole thing is just stupid.
It doesn't take much to make the Kiwi look stupid. They were the people to spergy for /cwc/. But too sane for PVCC.
Angelfire Memes wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:08 pm
Doesn't Jim still associate with that fag?
Barely, but yes, Jimbo still goes on stream chats with KoP on occasion, as Metokur said in one of his recent streams.

ClawMidnight

Post by ClawMidnight » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:09 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:32 pm
Say what you want about the thirsty guests on Lupa's thread, at least they're thirsting for an (allegedly) woman (ASS being the diverging vote on that matter). Thirsting for Metocuck is just sad. Just look at King of Pol.
KoP will thirst for anyone he thinks will help get him internet popularity. Miscarriage of Acchild, Jim, foxdickfarms all being examples of that.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:43 am

He's also always in the vicinity of huge autism storms - GamerGate, Sons of Kojima, Nuclear Gamer, MysteryWomanGate... of course that's no coincidence, but just consequence of his tendency of inserting himself in drama, but I think we can safely assume that KoP is the Hot Topic of internet drama - much like you know memes are dead when HT starts putting them on t-shirts, when he shows up and starts talking about some dumb shit happening on the internet, you know the drama is near its meltdown threshold, and will soon explode and die in a very disappointing way.

mistermott

Post by mistermott » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:39 am

did anyone catch the stream Jim was part of tonight with Baked Alaska?

I don't know the whole thing with Laura Loony but how she was evading a simple yes or no was setting me off.

and that mike tokes ordained SJW White Knight Legendary Paladin just... wow...
There is but one truth. If you avert your eyes from it, you will always remain nothing more than a puppet.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:37 am

mistermott wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:39 am
did anyone catch the stream Jim was part of tonight with Baked Alaska?

I don't know the whole thing with Laura Loony but how she was evading a simple yes or no was setting me off.

and that mike tokes ordained SJW White Knight Legendary Paladin just... wow...
Had it on as background noise. Laura is a straight up cunt who never gave a straight answer to anything and is perfectly okay with doxing someones family because they make fun of her. When pressured on it she would claim that Mike Enoch doxed her and had done the same thing, but when Mike asked her what he did she only said that "people sending her death threats" said in there messages that they are doing it as justice for him or some shit. She would moralfag in that stream about mean words but earlier she acted like she was cool with anti-semitic jokes and was trying to be hard to be edgy with that "I never apologise" shit. Even though she clearly did something wrong by "doxing" (she technically didn't, but showed her face and revealed her name) Mike Enoch's mother for no good reason.

I hope Ezra sues the shit out of her, since the dopey cunt claimed that she didn't get all the money from the fundraiser The Rebel did for her. When Jim explained to her that he committed fraud, she would backpedal like an idiot and say "oh it's not fraud, I don't know where the money went, but I don;t know if he took it". Ezra is a litigious asswipe who spergs out easily, and she is lying about that since when questioned why she didn't go public with it she claimed it was because she was employed by him. But after leaving The Rebel she said nothing still and never gave a reason why.

Mike Tokes is a fedora tipping asswipe who wants to drink Laura Loomers pussy juice so fucking bad. Not even our guestposters are that fucking thirsty for Lupa and that's saying something.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.