Mr. Metocuck: the Tenbux Goon and Black Pill Loon

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Mr.Metokur the Savior of the Interwebs & Slayer of all things SJW

Post by Moe Bitches » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:54 pm

Yeah he still hasn't said anything. Hope he realizes how stupid he looks.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:58 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:11 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:19 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:46 pm
BTW, this is just more evidence as to why you never trust Goons. Jim bitched out so many channels for ebegging and now he blatantly does it himself.
It's easy for an IN to have the moral highground as long as his own e-bucks are still steadily pouring in.
Look at our resident Jew Poonoo, makes quality kahntent FOR FREE. Got me through some serious DARK. TIMES.
Jewnoo's bideos are the best. I wanna see him livestream so I can gibs him some superberries.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

MAB

Of all things; Yooka-Laylee

Post by MAB » Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:03 pm

So I woke up today to a few videos that were yanked on my Youtube with the typical warnings about rules violations. But what makes it even more insane are the choices. The We wuz kangs video which was pretty popular and aimed at laughing at the Kemet and Black Israelite communities and had been up for about three years. I tried appealing it and within maybe 15 minutes got a response saying the strike was valid and the video wouldn't be reinstated. The other video was a minute long in length with me dubbing Jontron back into Yooka-Laylee. At that point I stopped trying.

My ability to do videos on Youtube is pretty much done at this point. Walking a tightrope of what is allowed for humor or politics and what isn't is maddening and basically just kills any drive I have. For the past 6 or so months I'd have a good idea for a video or even a series and then inevitably realize there isn't any conceivable way it'll fly on the platform. It sucks and it's soul draining. You either gimp what you would make or make nothing at all. And the entire time you are dealing with that conundrum you are watching as channel after channel is picked off around you.

I started up a bitchute and dlive to use as alternatives because it's been more than apparent now for the past year that times have changed. I wanted alternatives in place to use when it got bad. I think it's about at that point now. I know that using alternate platforms lacks the luster of bigger sites because they can be glitchy, lack features, and don't have the same ease of use and access larger sites do but there isn't much of a choice.

My solution to Youtube was purging it myself. I mean you can't strike down what isn't there and at this point I just don't have the energy to fuck around with this strike/appeal/strike/appeal bullshit anymore. From this point forward I'll put up trailer videos announcing new videos or streams on the youtube channel but the main videos themselves will be on bitchute. You'll have to give me a few days to start moving things over to the Bitchute channel; though I have already uploaded Tumblrims, Deviant's, and Internet Insanity over there a little while ago.

The channel link is: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/mistermetokur/

I couldn't tell you what brought on the newest round of flagings. Take your pick, I've mocked countless groups. For all I know Google just decided it was my time.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:50 pm

Copypast fanfaggot.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:58 pm

I find it odd that he hasn't fully fucked off to bitchute earlier. Let me guess why: You can't stream with a begging button on bitchute?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Dehbashi

Re: Of all things; Yooka-Laylee

Post by Dehbashi » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:02 pm

MAB wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:03 pm
. From this point forward I'll put up trailer videos announcing new videos or streams on the youtube channel but the main videos themselves will be on bitchute.
Which he hasn't fucking done. Only video up is the one bitching about YouTube.

I am not a fan of Google and YouTube handling stuff with creators but they were right to pull it from Metokur. YouTube already said to be eligible for monetization you need at least 1000 subs and get this 4000 hours of video watched in a year. Him deleting all his videos in a tantrum wiped out the views thus he loses his monetization. He should have realized that. He wanted his cake and eat it too and it blew up in his face.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:51 pm

So he did like a double harakiri :lol: ?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:03 pm

Made the same mistake as DSP. Top kek.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:28 pm

The best part is this eligibility change was done in the beginning of this year. I remember it being huge because all the YouTubers were talking about it with some of the smaller ones bitching about it. I think he even talked about it. If I someone without a channel knew it, he should have known.

And it's not as if they pulled it right away. He wiped his videos out in August. They waited 2 months before doing so.

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:00 pm

Sasuga the Spoony of YouTube drama channels.