Mr. Metocuck: the Tenbux Goon and Black Pill Loon

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: Mr.Metokur the Savior of the Interwebs & Slayer of all things SJW

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:46 pm

I'm going to disagree that Jim is only hitting easy targets. He dumped his little GG buttbuddies back during the height of gaymergate and then when he came back, he was one of the FIRST to start shitting on MundaneMatt. Like, before I did any videos about matt, Jim had already been there and back. Jim never went as hard after them as he could have, but I think he'll go where the interesting shit is IF he knows it exists.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:48 pm

Jim said he was doing Joe next and all this fucking drama falls into his lap. He must be loving how well timed all this shit is.

And Lindsay didn't threaten legal action. She is on her what, third shitty degree loan and has no money for a big lawsuit like that. The USA is good with the first amendment, she will get no where if she tried and would rack up an even bigger debt. He's not dumb enough to fall for her bluff.

He said he was still doing it anyway, just in the compilation video because she wasn't as interesting. And because she doesn't sperg out too much and is merely a run of the mill SJW, can you blame him for thinking that?
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:04 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:48 pm
she wasn't as interesting. And because she doesn't sperg out too much and is merely a run of the mill SJW, can you blame him for thinking that?
This, Lindsay is pretty boring. A full video on her would just be a few clips from The A-Word, a few clips from her shitty old videos and a few screencaps of dumb shit she said on twitter. A lot of people seem to think there's tons of controversy surrounding her but there isn't, The A-Word is the only interesting thing about her and there's only so many abortion jokes you can make.

drisko

Post by drisko » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:33 am

He did an interview where he talked about the Lindsay video. Basically, she was boring, so he decided to put her and Todd into the same vid, and then at the last minute decided to save their stuff for his final video where he's going to go over the more gossipy stuff.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:48 am

I dunno, I consider her one of the most vile of the nobodies. As many have pointed out already, she is a slightly less transparent version of Moviebob with her Marxist dictatorial aspirations. I guess Oancitizen and Todd are just as bad, but they are merely her lapdogs.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:05 am

AlexJowski wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:18 pm
There is no legal action Lindsay can actually take. And there is plenty of interesting kahntent. He should go for it.
I disagree. Apart from her abortion shlock and her SJW sperging, what else is there to talk about Lindsay?

And all this talk about a lawsuit, c'mon. Someone started that hoax somewhere (I think it was at the Farms), and people just ran with it.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:13 am

mad bum wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:09 pm
AlexJowski wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:57 pm
mad bum wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:52 pm

Tell that to Lawsuit lenrado or rich from shilltechusa.
I'm not familiar with this lawsuit. Link?
More so them threatening legal action, Joe has done it in the past on tweets ave Rich always threatens that reviewhellusa person like they are Tom and Jerry.

I think Lordfat has threatened it on stream before too to dimanda about the rape thing for "slander"

I'm not a super slueth like otter so it would take awhile to dig up all that proof
I remember the case of two idiots actually pursuing libel cases because of things said on the internet: Ben Radford sued Karen Stolsw-something (because she called him a sexual molester, and got him kicked from some athesit site he wrote on), and Richard "Deliberate Tour de Force" Carrier, an academic guy who used to hand around with the PZ Myers/Freethought Blogs crowd, who sued a bunch of people because he was accused of - what else? - sexually assaulting some female students. Now, these are old drama, and I didn't follow them through, but I remember that, in both cases, the guys who started the lawsuit didn't shit after spending dozens of thousands of dollars in court proceedings and attorney fees (who basicaly threw around some C&D orders and moved some piles of papers from one court to another).

I'm pretty sure Lindsay wouldn't have any grounds to sue Jimbo, and even if she had, her meager savings would dry up way before even a miserable C&D order was issued.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:59 am

Reminds me ED is being sued by a very wealthy serial litigator
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:03 am

Charlar wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:59 am
Doesn't ED have some sort of organization behind it? It could be easier to get a lawsuit that way.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:16 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:03 am
Charlar wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:59 am
Doesn't ED have some sort of organization behind it? It could be easier to get a lawsuit that way.
Don't know about any organization behind ED, i know they set up a fundraising on Wesearcher with 6,454$ raised out of 50000$ with 156 days remaining
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes