Post by Guest » Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:47 am

Did he ask for outline?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Mr.Metokur the Savior of the Interwebs & Slayer of all things SJW

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:24 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:25 pm
Jim is paranoid as fuck about big tech's malevolence and I can't imagine him using his real info for any site, ever. But he has to use some real info to get paid, right?
Jim "Let's Google take net neutrality" Metocuck? His opsec is shit poor. There's no hiding an actual money trail and they know his actual identity for sure. Oh, he runs shit in a woman's name that is known? Gee, how will one ever find him?
Let's be real, his enemies are mostly lefty fucks and those can't into doxing. If people actually wanted to know they'd know and likely already do.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:03 am

He's been doxed twice and nobody cared either time.

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:30 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:34 pm
Guest wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:25 pm
Jim is paranoid as fuck about big tech's malevolence and I can't imagine him using his real info for any site, ever. But he has to use some real info to get paid, right?
That's just common sense, dude. I basically create a different email account for every service I sign in wth a fake identity (the exception being shitposting forums, which I'm kinda too lazy to not use the same fake email account). Even my spyphone doesn't use my real email account to conect on Google Spyware Network.

That was handy when that bonafide faggot King of Pol tried to dox me because I was calling him out him on foxdickfarms (before it was cool to do so, btw - no hipster). His retarded detective skills took him to some bloke on Boston, for some reason. I guess it pays off I never used Discord or Skype to mingle with retarded streamers and SoK-type fuck-ups.
Now do it as an e-celeb that has to connect superchats saying "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" to your bank account.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:37 am

I fucking hate the app notifications (click on the bell to be notified is a phrase that should be outlawed) - imagine being such faggot that you will complain to Metocuck himself that you're not getting a notification when he says some random unfunny garbage. At the same time, imagine "Jim" and how big his ego must be when he knows that bunch of worthless bugmen are waiting at any moment to read whatever worthless crap he shits out on his twatter.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:41 am

Not to mention begging him to stream so all he can do is put his shitposts on twitter into words and get showered in cuxbux
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:12 pm

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:00 pm

Why is everyone shocked he believes the news? He always did. Hell one of the reasons I completely stopped following his feed is precisely that. He actually isn't smart and is a zombie follower of the media. He literally believed a week ago when the media said that Trump told the states to fuck off and that they are on their own buying supplies as if he was uncaring while Alt media showed the full quote which Trump just said the Feds are less reliable than if you went directly to the source for speed.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:07 pm

And shocker, the faggot didn't show it was a study from fucking China. So he can fuck off with his lie that he got shadowbanned for attacking China.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:25 pm

The only thing that helps against corona is trust in the communist party and it's leader, Winnie the Pooh.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette