Mr. Metocuck: the Tenbux Goon and Black Pill Loon

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: Mr.Metokur the Savior of the Interwebs & Slayer of all things SJW

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:51 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:12 pm
Wasn't Nick Bate some sort of Canadaphile who would fake a Cucknadian accent (even in written form) because he thought in Cucknadia incest was legal?
Jim never mentioned that in his video and I always thought that was one of the more puzzling things about him.
Not the fact he was an incestuous, pedophile? That's all anyone needs to know. :lol:
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:21 pm

Or how he wanted to prove he didn't eat his niece's ass out by taking his own shit out of the toilet and try to jerk off on camera to show that shit turned him on or something? I still don't get any of that. It's like I'm looking at a train of logic that derailed but there are no train tracks anywhere to be seen.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:56 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:21 pm
Or how he wanted to prove he didn't eat his niece's ass out by taking his own shit out of the toilet and try to jerk off on camera to show that shit turned him on or something? I still don't get any of that. It's like I'm looking at a train of logic that derailed but there are no train tracks anywhere to be seen.
I legit couldn't finish watching that, so I guess he wins that argument.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:56 pm

FLYING ANAL SEX ATTACK

Yeah, he was raping that girl for real. RIP in prison nick master bates.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:29 pm

I remember Nick Bates from his inception on /cwc/. We always assumed he was trying to garner attention by divulging his shit fetishes, his poor hygiene and how he ate his sisters ass (or licked her cheeks because she didn't wipe well). I was actually kind of shocked when I heard he was charged for that crime some time after. Apparently someone got in contact with his step father and he pressed charges. Loser couldn't hold down a job and his aunt who's house crashed at couldn't stand his filth.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:50 pm

Nick Bates deserved the death penalty

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:30 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:29 pm
I remember Nick Bates from his inception on /cwc/. We always assumed he was trying to garner attention by divulging his shit fetishes, his poor hygiene and how he ate his sisters ass (or licked her cheeks because she didn't wipe well).
Oh, right, that was it. So his excuse was that he said he only didn't lick her asshole because there was shit on it. By proving that shit actually turns him on and that that wouldn't have stopped him he wanted to prove that the entire story was made up.
So what it boils down to is:
"Your honour, my claim of having licked her butt was fabricated by me. The proof is that if I actually had been in the situation of being faced with her asshole, feces wouldn't have stopped me from raping that child. In fact, it would've been a turn-on. I present to you the evidence of me jacking off with my own shit in my hand as a proof for it."

Let's be honest, the jury didn't care. They didn't care if the guy actually licked her butt or not. They've no doubt been shown his videos and had to listen to his songs about raping kids anally. They saw that deranged guy that was clearly fucked in the head and well on his way to do disturbing shit to a child eventually even if it didn't happen. They decided to lock him up because, for a lack of an ability to kill him via legal means, it was the best course of action and everyone agrees.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:34 pm

It's like he believed that proving that something he himself said about an event means that the whole event never actually happened, even if his "proof" doesn't actually proof anything aside from that his retelling of the events might've been "censored" on purpose to make him look slightly less disgusting.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:05 am

That was a brilliant legal maneuver at a critical juncture. Truly on the level of Jimmy McGill.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:08 am

Or Lionel Hutz. Or Barry Zuckercorn.