Mr. Metocuck: the Tenbux Goon and Black Pill Loon

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: Mr.Metokur the Savior of the Interwebs & Slayer of all things SJW

Post by Poonoo » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:48 pm

Auli wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:12 pm
I kinda like Jim, but... does anyone else people suck his dick too much? Are people afraid of him? For example, I've never heard or seen any of the #Killstrem-people disagreeing with him. Never. Ever.

One video from him and it will hurt their channel a lot.
It's not just that, Ralph knows that people only care about his shit because Jim might show up, all the "bloodsports" streams rely on him showing up for views. If they get on his bad side he will just rock up on another stream and ignore yours.

Ralph was getting decent numbers but Jim's get 30k every time. They are very dependant on him and of Ralph ever fucked with Jim then all the lolcow shit he did during gamergate would be brought up, along with Ralph being a clickbaiting view whore during it.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:18 am

I've frequently noticed that too and it's plain as day they'd get no views without Jim. The guy has charisma. Really what can you say about him that he won't just own up to and laugh at? He's stated as much to the skeptics "I have nothing to lose, I will drag you all down into the shit with me because I don't like you." He's YouTube Joker.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:27 am

Well, what you can say about him is point out how he's gotten more lazy. And if he isn't greedy, he sure gives the impression of being so with the way he'll spend hours on stream just reading superchats.

Jim used to be that spergy fag who would post a really good video and then disappear from the internet, later appearing under a new account to post another really good video before repeating the cycle. I don't think he should keep deleting his accounts, but maybe he should look back at the old shit and compare it to this boring IBS/Killstream bullcrap and ask himself if the him of 8 years ago would recognize him now. Or if the old him would shit on him.

He's not all the way gone or anything but he's sliding down the tim buckley path slowly. Get money -> Get lazy. And manufacturing drama (which is all IBS/killstream is) is another form of laziness. I THOUGHT him leaving gamergate was partly in protest of all the jewing and partly in protest of the 8-hour spergegon streams about fucking nothing. IBS/Killstream is just the same shit again.

TBH what he probably needs more than anything is to take a month or two off from making videos of any kind. He's probably burnt out on lolcows and he could find some interesting stuff on his own if he had time away from the MuhStreams.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:45 pm

Even if you call him a lazy money whore who sold out he'll just go "Yeah, so? Faggot." Then laugh in your face. I'm not being for or against that for the sake of conveying this fact to you, it's just what he does. Personally, I think it's faggy shit, would never pay a YouTuber anything and never will.

Come to think of it, Jim constantly accuses the Skeptics of hypocrisy in using the tactics of the people they sperg about. Jim himself stream snipes the Skeptics and rakes in more cash and views than them, because he can. You can say he's being just like the people he hates, but he's doing their own shit and doing it better enough to be able to laugh in their face, which seems to have been the point.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:06 pm

He essentially cheats the system by not being a thin-skinned cunt.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:19 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:45 pm
Come to think of it, Jim constantly accuses the Skeptics of hypocrisy in using the tactics of the people they sperg about. Jim himself stream snipes the Skeptics and rakes in more cash and views than them, because he can. You can say he's being just like the people he hates, but he's doing their own shit and doing it better enough to be able to laugh in their face, which seems to have been the point.
I don't think that's quite the same. What he's putting the Septics on blast for is using SJW tactics.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:25 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:48 pm
Ralph was getting decent numbers but Jim's get 30k every time.
I probably post this brilliant observation in the thread every time I'm drunk but there's no fucking way any more than a third of that 30k have any idea what the fuck Jim is babbling on about these days when he boots up the live stream to talk about his latest deeply esoteric internet bloodsports drama bout.

At this point Metokunt is nothing more than ASMR for fat ex gamergator spergs who find his snarky voice soothing

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:39 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:19 pm
CIANIgger wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:45 pm
I don't think that's quite the same. What he's putting the Septics on blast for is using SJW tactics.
They always used SJW tactics. They would just grandstand about "muh free speech" waiting for their own moment. Say one thing, while being another.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:41 pm

It's why I never liked those faggots. They are lefty shitters. They may not fancy mudshits but they have a helicopter ride to catch all the same.
Guest wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:25 pm
At this point Metokunt is nothing more than ASMR for fat ex gamergator spergs who find his snarky voice soothing
Ha! Sounds about right.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Auli

Post by Auli » Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:45 pm

About him being burnt out... when he used a month going into furry-shit, I think he broke a bit mentally.

He's different somehow now.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.