Mr. Metocuck: the Tenbux Goon and Black Pill Loon

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Mr.Metokur the Savior of the Interwebs & Slayer of all things SJW

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:08 am

You live in burgerland. There is so much space your closest neighbours aught to live at least a mile away and you should have funs to kill those guys.
The fuck are you even burgers for if you can't get the most basic burger stuff right?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:23 am

It's only that way if you live outside the city. You can look at cities by density and figure out how they compare to wherever you live Kugel. Even if there is enough space for that to be the case, there are miles and miles of federal lands and the reality is people don't work that way. Most people, especially older people and young people, want to be in the city and close to as many services and amenities as possible. Obviously nobody wants to go live in a slum, but if you're born poor and the jobs are in the cities, it's hardly easy to go purchase a country estate and have a 1-2 hour commute.

Honestly though, I would rather have cats outdoors in the city than in the country. The countryside here is rough on pets. I wouldn't keep a dog outside at night and I wouldn't trust a cat to be safe at all. There are coyotes, foxes, cougars, bears, wild dogs, drug addicts and large birds of prey out in those woods and a cat would be just a meal for them.

All the relatives I ever knew who lived in the country and kept pets lost at least one or two to wild animals. Not talking about livestock either. Suddenly my uncle's dog was just gone. Oh it was chased by coyotes and fell down into a ravine and died. Oh the cat? Yeah it's just gone, who knows where it went. Probably dead since the coyotes are everywhere. Oh well.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:42 am

Coyotes are the Canines of Peace.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:16 am

Coyotes are fucking assholes.

https://www.csmonitor.com/Environment/W ... or-coyotes
In a new study of coyotes living among people in the heart of Tucson, cats were the coyotes’ most common meal, making up 42 percent of their diet, university researchers reported in the Journal of Wildlife Management. Among scores of confrontations between coyotes and cats, cats were killed more than half the time.
“A coyote can jump a six-foot fence and take a small dog or cat and be back in a flash – do it right in front of you.”
“The number of cats killed by coyotes in the West and nationwide is a lot higher than many people think,” says Paul Krausman, a coauthor of the study and professor of wildlife conservation at the University of Montana. “Humans are setting a banquet out for them – leaving out dog and cat food – and even their small dogs and cats.”
In a press release, ABC called TNR programs “well-meaning but misguided,” adding that releasing neutered feral cats back into the wild was “providing an all-you-can-eat buffet for coyotes.”
https://pets.thenest.com/coyotes-kill-cats-7631.html

https://katu.com/news/local/neighbors-i ... lling-cats

These are just some google search results. I'm not gonna bother to try to "prove" it online because it's something I've heard about and known about all my life and I know it's legit. Obviously I don't assume you yuropoors have the same problem because you probably don't. Your countryside has been farmed a lot longer than ours and most wild animals larger than a chihuahua have been hunted to extinction over there.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_m ... at_Britain

^Just look at this ridiculous bullshit. :lol: Everything is either aquatic or smaller than a pomeranian!
RAPEMAN wrote:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:54 am

We do have boars. They're probably no cat slayers, but they can fuck you up if you run into them. Kill around 30 people per year atm, including hunters.
We also have like one or two spots with wolf immigrants from the east.

That being said, the most common wildlife danger for pets are probably foxes (they love them some rabbits, chicken, and anything smaller) and birds of prey (who're mainly interested in chicken and fish, but those aren't really pets).
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:39 pm

We don't have much that would actually kill a cat. If you've got so many coyotes, just get one of those as a pet.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Auli

Post by Auli » Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:57 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:01 pm
veris leta facies wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:55 pm
I spend my childhood around dogs and cats and I know that even stupid dogs are considerably smarter than the smartest cats. Cats are fucking stupid actually. If you don't believe me, try this simple test: point out something with your hand to a dog and a cat "look there", dog will look at the direction you are pointing while cat will just dubiously stare at your hand.
Cats are intelligent in a different way. What makes them seem dumb is that cats are utterly unable to learn shit from observing people's actions. They just can't. They are smart enough to figure out everything they need to figure out by themselves but they need to be able to do so for that reason. That's also why they don't listen to orders, which is a silly argument against cats since barely any animals listen to orders in the first place.
Our new cat has learned to not jump on tables (when he did, we sprayed him with water), he doesn't walk in front of my wheelchair and walks at the side (since I ran him over a few times) and when I scream NO, he buggers off from what he is doing.

So they can be thought small stuff. Mostly to avoid danger or violence :p

The Maine Coon (the fucking giant dogsized one) cats can be taught fetch.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Auli

Post by Auli » Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:34 pm

Miscarriage of Acchild was shit on. Starting again in 15 minutes.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:31 pm

Video removed for violating jewtube's terms of goydom.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:41 pm

He always has backups