Re: Mr.Metokur the Savior of the Interwebs & Slayer of all things SJW

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Mon May 21, 2018 2:29 am

naked wrestling with his father doesnt count as MMA unfortunately for him
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue May 22, 2018 2:11 am

I like how even a lot of metocuck fans seem pissed off by the last shitty stream he did. Has like 800 dislikes and a bunch of top rated comments are shitting on the stream.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue May 22, 2018 2:41 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 2:11 am
I like how even a lot of metocuck fans seem pissed off by the last shitty stream he did. Has like 800 dislikes and a bunch of top rated comments are shitting on the stream.
Some proof of justice in the world :lol:
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue May 22, 2018 4:05 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 2:11 am
It was his stupid fault for outright being proud of the stream not going to have any form of moderation. He promised to not mute anyone which was absolutely fucking stupid, if people keep fucking yelling over each other like what happened there you need to mute a fucker who doesn't shut the fuck up to let someone else talk for a second.

He wanted a shitshow, but probably not like this where it was a big mess. Some guy promised that he had info on Tonka and he jizzed his pants because he had some drama to milk and wanted a shouting match. He expected Tonka to be publicly embarrassed for his own amusement but the guy with the info was a spergy cunt like that Variloh guy who tried too hard to have GOTCHA moments. When he went after Warski he came across as more of a prick since Andy wasn't lying about anything.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Tue May 22, 2018 7:00 am

Poonoo wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 4:05 am
It was his stupid fault for outright being proud of the stream not going to have any form of moderation. He promised to not mute anyone which was absolutely fucking stupid, if people keep fucking yelling over each other like what happened there you need to mute a fucker who doesn't shut the fuck up to let someone else talk for a second.
Metocuck's (somewhat justified) hatred of internet moderation and social media backed normalfaggorty on the net must have made him forget that unlike his aspergers chat, which can easily be ignored, these niggers are yelling right into people's ears.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue May 22, 2018 7:32 am

His chat reminds me of a normal twitch chat, full of autists who parrot shit and say tons of meme shit
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Tue May 22, 2018 7:51 am

mad bum wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 7:32 am
His chat reminds me of a normal twitch chat every form of telecommunication ever made, full of autists who parrot shit and say tons of meme shit

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue May 22, 2018 1:19 pm

Ah, but you see, his latest two streams had one thing in common with this one: they made him a lot of Superchat money. In the end, that's all that matters.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue May 22, 2018 5:05 pm

If Jim wants to be our guy he shouldn't read or acknowledge Super Chat at all because I know you can't turn it off and can't help what spergs do.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue May 22, 2018 5:07 pm

It's a sad reality that only morons spend money for entertainment on the internet so the market starts to provide stuff the morons want, which is utter garbage.

Mad Bum, Jim was never /ourguy/ or anybody's guy for that matter. He thinks everyone but him is an idiot and has a laugh about it. Super Chat filling his pockets proves him at least somewhat correct.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!