Mr. Metocuck: the Tenbux Goon and Black Pill Loon

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: Mr.Metokur the Savior of the Interwebs & Slayer of all things SJW

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:49 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:48 am
There's a new FIVE AND A HALF HOUR stream by Adam Warski about Baked's spergout featuring all your favorite YouTube pundits and thots.
I wish youtube would give me admin powers already. These videos and anything like them would be instaban the next day. :lol:
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:43 pm

I swear to god, between the Kumite, Warski, and that Ralph guy's channel there's been 36 hours worth of bloodspurtz streams made about Blacked Alaska in the last 24 hour period. These drama-thirsting faggots make Kiwi farms look like Buddhist monastery.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:48 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:43 pm
I swear to god, between the Kumite, Warski, and that Ralph guy's channel there's been 36 hours worth of bloodspurtz streams made about Blacked Alaska in the last 24 hour period. These drama-thirsting faggots make Kiwi farms look like Buddhist monastery.
Null had the good sense of banning King of Pol from foxdickfarms, while these dramafaggotry streams happily will either host him or allow him on the chat.

Cuckson

Post by Cuckson » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:02 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:48 pm
Guest wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:43 pm
Null had the good sense of banning King of Pol from foxdickfarms, while these dramafaggotry streams happily will either host him or allow him on the chat.
`He already challenged Jim to a kumite according to the kiwis.
"shattering arms and protecting boss are the duties of a real man" - Jackson jin
"Nothing is more badass than getting stabbed with a katana and survive." -Auli

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:08 pm

Null'd be an idiot to do that. Jim would instantly bring up an old chat log with Null talking about jacking it to violent CP.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:37 pm

Don't know if this has already been here, but I just stumbled on this:

Mister Betacuck first tells how he doesn't have a problem with alpha JP making money and then spends 5 minutes bitching about how he makes MONI! :lol: Just recently I also saw a similar vid from Dusty the Clown whining how much moolah JP makes, oh the cute leftist jealousy. No, Jimbo-boy, you don't determine the value of Peterson's product, the market has decided it is worth the price asked as people are buying it for whatever reasons. But please do keep whining about it, cuck!
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Cuckson

Post by Cuckson » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:39 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:08 pm
Null'd be an idiot to do that. Jim would instantly bring up an old chat log with Null talking about jacking it to violent CP.
I was talking about Cuck of pol, null is laughing his ass off
"shattering arms and protecting boss are the duties of a real man" - Jackson jin
"Nothing is more badass than getting stabbed with a katana and survive." -Auli

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:08 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:37 pm
Mister Betacuck first tells how he doesn't have a problem with alpha JP making money and then spends 5 minutes bitching about how he makes MONI!
We've had members here make that same argument a few pages back.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:31 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:37 pm
Don't know if this has already been here, but I just stumbled on this:

Mister Betacuck first tells how he doesn't have a problem with alpha JP making money and then spends 5 minutes bitching about how he makes MONI! :lol: Just recently I also saw a similar vid from Dusty the Clown whining how much moolah JP makes, oh the cute leftist jealousy. No, Jimbo-boy, you don't determine the value of Peterson's product, the market has decided it is worth the price asked as people are buying it for whatever reasons. But please do keep whining about it, cuck!
You'll never get those goonbux back for that shitty online personality test. No refunds, goy!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:32 pm

Cuckson wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:39 pm
RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:08 pm
I was talking about Cuck of pol, null is laughing his ass off
You'll tempting me to visit KF and read the entire KoP thread since I left. That has to be a trainwreck by this point.