Mr. Metocuck: the Tenbux Goon and Black Pill Loon

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Facelessman

Mr. Metocuck: the Tenbux Goon and Black Pill Loon

Post by Facelessman » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:31 pm

Is his CA slightly warm roast campaign over yet?

Mod Edit: Reminder Jim has been and will always be a Goon.

Re: Mr.Metokur the Savior of the Interwebs & Slayer of all things SJW

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:33 pm

Maybe he can go viral trying to roast real celebrities this time? #Desperatetobefamous

FuckSploony

Post by FuckSploony » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:41 pm

He seems quite drunk on that video XD

Seele

Post by Seele » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:25 pm

He still has more to go. Lindsay has to be next, then hopefully Joe or Brad.

Metokur, along with TL;DR & Harmful Opinions, sort of form this triumvirate of trustable internet skeptics who aren't complete sellouts and shills.
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

AlexJowski

Post by AlexJowski » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:31 pm

Seele wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:25 pm

Metokur, along with TL;DR & Harmful Opinions, sort of form this triumvirate of trustable internet skeptics who aren't complete sellouts and shills.
I don't think Brad has enough "scandal" around him to make for an interesting video.

TL;DR I've been kinda "meh" about lately. His live streams of reading a full academic paper are boring as fuck. And I think the whole "People vs. SJWs" think a lot of people do is wearing thin. Now it seems like every time an SJW does something people like Miscarriage of Acchild get all triggered. It's become like gamergate but in reverse.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:36 pm

AlexJowski wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:31 pm
Seele wrote:

I don't think Brad has enough "scandal" around him to make for an interesting video.
Then you dont know brad well enough
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:36 pm

Seele wrote:
Joe will be next unless he changes his schedule again, which is unlikely seeing how Joe drama is just starting to flare up again.

His last video on TGWTG was originally suposed to be about Lindsay, but he apparenlty chickened out or something and went with Linkie instead.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:54 pm

TL;DR I've been kinda "meh" about lately. His live streams of reading a full academic paper are boring as fuck. And I think the whole "People vs. SJWs" think a lot of people do is wearing thin. Now it seems like every time an SJW does something people like Spergcuck of Nigog get all triggered. It's become like gamergate but in reverse.
I was calling it. I knew this SJW shit was a fad. Now people are saying "it's boring to see antifeminists get triggered by SJW shit." Oh rly. They've been doing this since the start. They go to some website like Salon or Slate that nobody would ever look at who owns a penis, and they find some offensive article written by a hackfraud to get triggered by.

I'm just glad to see the fad slowly dying.

Anyway, Jim has a paytreon and that makes him scum, but otherwise he's ok. He's an OG sperge. He's been around at least as long as DHI. He sperges because it's in his nature, like us.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

AlexJowski

Post by AlexJowski » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:00 pm

There is nothing wrong with Patreon. Users pay someone for kahntent, and that creator follows through. It just gets a bad rap because of how it's been abused by so many.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:31 pm

AlexJowski wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:31 pm
Seele wrote:

TL;DR I've been kinda "meh" about lately. His live streams of reading a full academic paper are boring as fuck.
I like them, they're a thinking man's video. His latest with Blackwell was very good. I also love how he called VidCon a circle-jerk and the Skeptic Community™ got all pissed.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.