Mr. Metocuck: the Tenbux Goon and Black Pill Loon

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Mr.Metokur the Savior of the Interwebs & Slayer of all things SJW

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:28 am

I've watched Turk's video on that shit. Retardation all around. Sure, let's blast a donation country song with lyrics like "My name is Andy Warsky and I hate niggers!" over and over again. Running around with a bluetooth speaker blasting music should get you shot by default. Playing meme music? Double shot.

Real smart to tell a guy to "back the fawk aaf!" and keep walking towards the guy.
You don't draw a gun on somebody you don't absolutely positively need to die right then and there. Draw your gun, shoot to kill. Draw your gun for intimidation, expect to get shot dead. Fucking idiots.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Bobito

Post by Bobito » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:36 am

Really good example of bitch niggas, funny how when the guy was arrested his friend almost forgot to give him attention when he was talking to him before going to police car.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:51 am

Like I said, Warski and his friend both deserved to die for drawing their gun. If a gun comes out, either you or the other guy better be dead in a second. If that's not your mindset or it doesn't apply to the situation, you shouldn't fucking pull a gun. And again, it's 100% illegal to draw a gun in public even if you have a CCW. Obvious I know, but it escaped warski.

Following someone around while screaming "GET AWAY FROM ME" with your gun out is a fantastic way to make the cops and judge think you were planning a first-degree murder under the "stand your ground" defense. Which wouldn't apply anyway IIRC.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:24 am

Any idea what happened to the dude bros?
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:27 am

Alex is an idiot for listening to those 2 retards. You can tell he actually knows what he is doing as he is by far the most calm one and had some understanding of the laws when he told them not to approach. He is the only one who tries to de-escalate the situation too, the moment those two dumb fucks asked him to pull out a gun he should have told them to fuck off and left them but peer pressure got to him.

He still did dumb shit like trying to taze that guy though.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:27 am

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:07 pm

Methinks that training montage of his to prepare for the epic MMA showdown that never happened caused him to go mad with power.

(Then again, what do INs know about solving problems IRL?)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kama

Post by Kama » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:04 pm

I'm all for people having the right to own a gun and all, but I honestly don't think it's wise that Andy owns one. Dude is too autistic and hopped up on coke to be a responsible gun owner. Last thing we need is CNN having more ammo because he one day snapped on someone.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:22 pm

Kama wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:04 pm
I'm all for people having the right to own a gun and all, but I honestly don't think it's wise that Andy owns one. Dude is too autistic and hopped up on coke to be a responsible gun owner. Last thing we need is CNN having more ammo because he one day snapped on someone.
I agree. I don't think Andy is responsible enough to own a gun. He's shown very poor judgement in the past and he generally acts like an overgrown kid.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:46 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:22 pm
Kama wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:04 pm
I agree. I don't think Andy is responsible enough to own a gun. He's shown very poor judgement in the past and he generally acts like an overgrown kid.
Well after this incident they might all be banned from owning one.