Mr. Metocuck: the Tenbux Goon and Black Pill Loon

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Mr.Metokur the Savior of the Interwebs & Slayer of all things SJW

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:34 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:58 am
Hahaha, Jim is a potato nigga! Get ready for Jim's new avatar: Mister Mick.

Jim is so old, I bet he fucked the tranny in The Crying Game. No wonder he hates Brits like Spergcuck of Nignog, the filthy paddy.
Except there's nothing wrong with hating the UK

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:17 am

To be fair, there isn't a country on the planet there doesn't hold a grudge against the Brits. Still, I can milk this for some more lols. Here's the new official theme for this thread:

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:58 am

When the Jews are finally dead the eternal Anglo is next.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:03 pm

Relevant from a century ago:
perfidous-albion.jpg
perfidous-albion.jpg (119.86 KiB) Viewed 838 times
Anyway... anyone buying into this dox is retarded, which is why I think Null & friends will unironically swallow it whole.

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:09 pm

Hasn't the O'Shaughnessy dox been on ED for literally years?

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:32 pm

I know it should have been obvious because its foxdicks and we've seen this all before but the other mods and Adkins are embarrassing spergs too.
Even if the dox is real, nool should in theory have pissed off the entire YouTube troll "community" by fucking with their golden boy.
Nool really wants jam ded, just like fellow cocksluts sargoy and qop.

jpakke

Post by jpakke » Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:35 pm

lol, foxdickfarms really is den of super autists, they are so butthurt that metokur is not sperging out, "why doesnt he take us sereally!", like Al Gore in South Park.

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:58 pm

>the shitposting forum wants to be taken seriously
These niggers act like their gay troll forum is some ebic tome of history where all these internet losers and the losers that harass them will be chronicled that'll survive the day the aliens vaporize us as part of a galaxy wide cleanup effort.
They take dox super serious because we gotta send in those pizzas like its 2008. Dox isn't even the be-all-end-all of an internet persons life. My gay specula is that Jim is basically clean IRL, so when that last barrier of defense is penetrated it's gonna be a big old goose egg and the attackers are gonna be the real assholes when that day comes.
Nool was getting real buddy-buddy with Yim when they were both on the Killstream. Now he's all BETRAYAL and stuff. Typical shenanigans from the guy who smoked crack with a cripple in Indochina and killed the last bastion of shitposting for when the day 4chan is literally kill (as opposed to spiritually kill, which happened day one)
I remember when Nuhl first appeared on the Dick show, Dick's normalfag co-host didn't say nothing during the interview, but the next episode he said Nhul was a real boring asshole. Methinks the normal caught onto something the autistes would miss.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:11 pm

I don't know what doxing jim would get the kiwifags or why they would even want that. It's going to fuck them over a lot actually. How much of the traffic to their website is due to videos made by jim? You can say it goes the other way too, but I don't think so. Jim makes people aware of weird autistic shit and then they google it and find kiwi.

The absolute best case for null is that nobody doxes jim with anything credible and nothing ever comes of it. I say that is the best case because the other case is one jim is known for: he will just disappear.

I do not think he will make some fourteen hour sperge video screaming about the internet and promising lolsuits like MadCucks did. If he gets actually doxed and finds it annoying, he will just disappear from the internet. What are you going to do then? Call him in real life? Go to his house? He can just call the cops if some autist shows up at his house screeching. Or do what I would and pull out a gun. I think he if he gets annoyed enough by being doxed, he will probably stop making videos for a substantial period of time. He's always been upfront about wanting to preserve his anonymity.

The only people who want to dox Jim are butthurt lolcows who want to "punish" him for exposing their pedophilia, bestiality and assorted skellingtons. Which makes me suspicious about null's motives as well. Not surprised he's a two-faced fuck either. Never trust anyone who has a lolcow website and that includes this one.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:15 pm

*eyes Poonoo glaringly* :| :geek:
-The user formerly known as CIANigger