Mr. Metocuck: the Tenbux Goon and Black Pill Loon

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: Mr.Metokur the Savior of the Interwebs & Slayer of all things SJW

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:26 pm

Auli wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:45 pm
About him being burnt out... when he used a month going into furry-shit, I think he broke a bit mentally.

He's different somehow now.
It's likely what happened to me when I first learned just how deep the autism of JacksonJinson goes..... this is why I need to fight him. He's the dragon I need to slay to be at peace.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:01 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:45 pm
Even if you call him a lazy money whore who sold out he'll just go "Yeah, so? Faggot." Then laugh in your face.
You know who else are lazy money whores? The internet nobodies we talk about here. :lol: He can try to be snarky about it but he knows he's little different from them at this point.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Cuckson

Post by Cuckson » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:32 pm

I find it funny how hard he didnt wanted to be the leader of a NEET cult before and now he has his faggots trowing him money 2 hours before the stream even starts he loves it.
"shattering arms and protecting boss are the duties of a real man" - Jackson jin
"Nothing is more badass than getting stabbed with a katana and survive." -Auli

Kama

Post by Kama » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:49 am

I'm starting to wonder if people are taking this whole sweetie squad shit way too seriously. Yesterday I got into an argument with someone who unironically said we should send threatening or harassing messages to Miscarriage of Acchild's wife with the goal of getting her to leave him. I'm not having any sympathy for Miscarriage of Acchild or anything, but this shit is pushing the line of acceptable trolling into actual autism. I thought the sweetie squad was supposed to be a fucking joke not an actual personal army. This whole skeptic war is starting to become super gay.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:00 pm

suzaku wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:49 am
I'm starting to wonder if people are taking this whole sweetie squad shit way too seriously. Yesterday I got into an argument with someone who unironically said we should send threatening or harassing messages to Miscarriage of Acchild's wife with the goal of getting her to leave him. I'm not having any sympathy for Miscarriage of Acchild or anything, but this shit is pushing the line of acceptable trolling into actual autism. I thought the sweetie squad was supposed to be a fucking joke not an actual personal army. This whole skeptic war is starting to become super gay.
It's also a dumb tactic because SJWs have tried doing that to his wife for years and it hasn't worked. His wife doesn't deserve to be dragged into this shit despite being retarded enough to marry Miscarriage of Acchild. Though since the rumour of the miscarriage is true then the whole rumour of her having a breakdown over it while he ignores her to play online D&D must be true too, along with him hitting on trannies.

It sounds like the shit you dealt with in the DPSperg community, though it seems Jim and the others aren't the ones thinking up this kind of crap since it is just more gay ops.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kama

Post by Kama » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:14 pm

Can't deny that. I learned from the DPSpergs what happens when you start taking this shit way too seriously , and I've been a bit concerned that Jim and the sweetie squad have been inching their way towards that since the last sunday funday stream. Right now I'm seeing a lot of attitudes of "we don't win until Miscarriage of Acchild's been driven off the internet" and I don't really want to be a part of that. That shit is gay. It went from laughing at people doing stupid shit to actively fuck with these guys because they fuck with Jim. It's getting too autistic for me, and I doubt it'll end the way they want it too. If anything all this bad press has hardly put a dent in Miscarriage of Acchild. It sure as hell hasn't hurt him financially.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:17 pm

Miscarriage of Acchild does deserve it though since it's obvious he is in cahoots now with Kraut and his gang. He even defended Kraut on the recent killstream where he said that they "owe him an apology". This is shortly after him saying that MundanMatt was being bullied after copping shit for the DMCA strikes. He has openly supported taking down other people's channels because he doesn't like them like a SJW, so fuck him he deserves the same shit.

And he has been stream sniping Jim's streams, and after watching for 30 seconds he does what he did with the Wooly Bumblebee video shitting on him and doesn't let the video play for more than 2 seconds before rambling so you don't get the full message.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Auli

Post by Auli » Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:22 pm

Didn't that "apologise to Kraut" refer to the doxxing-incident he, supposedly, wasn't part of, but was blamed for?

I mean, I sorta agree if that's the case. "You killed my father!" "No... I didn't" "Yes you did!" "Nope." "Ok, you weren't the one. Sorry, man, I mean, you've killed several fathers already, so..."
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Kama

Post by Kama » Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:31 pm

I'm not saying he doesn't deserve to get mocked and have his reputation tanked because of his fuck ups. He absolutely does for the reasons you stated Poonoo. But this whole sweetie squad and skeptic war shit is becoming way too gay for me. If people want to keep ramping things up beyond just pointing and laughing at some losers on the internet then I don't want to be part of that.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:31 pm

suzaku wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:31 pm
I'm not saying he doesn't deserve to get mocked and have his reputation tanked because of his fuck ups. He absolutely does for the reasons you stated Poonoo. But this whole sweetie squad and skeptic war shit is becoming way too gay for me. If people want to keep ramping things up beyond just pointing and laughing at some losers on the internet then I don't want to be part of that.
I'd say no one but those twitter/discord autists trying to be Jimbo's friends want that, either. But IF it happen to Miscarriage of Acchild, it could hardly happen to someone more deserving.

Either way it's clear that /ourmick/ JImbo's fanbase seem to be on the same level as King of Pol, riding his coat tails and buying his autistic/semi-ironic fatwahs just so they can feel like they belong to something. Unfortunately, none of them is "high profile" (lel) enough to end up like Kop. Perhaps the ones who try to distinguish themselves end walking the Fred Fuchs walk, hopefully.