Mr. Metocuck: the Tenbux Goon and Black Pill Loon

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Mr.Metokur the Savior of the Interwebs & Slayer of all things SJW

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:10 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:34 pm
It's like he believed that proving that something he himself said about an event means that the whole event never actually happened, even if his "proof" doesn't actually proof anything aside from that his retelling of the events might've been "censored" on purpose to make him look slightly less disgusting.
Faulty logic from this guy:
https://youtu.be/5ADcRThKKqQ?t=75
Say it ain't so.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:45 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:30 pm
RAPEMAN wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:29 pm
I remember Nick Bates from his inception on /cwc/. We always assumed he was trying to garner attention by divulging his shit fetishes, his poor hygiene and how he ate his sisters ass (or licked her cheeks because she didn't wipe well).
Oh, right, that was it. So his excuse was that he said he only didn't lick her asshole because there was shit on it. By proving that shit actually turns him on and that that wouldn't have stopped him he wanted to prove that the entire story was made up.
So what it boils down to is:
"Your honour, my claim of having licked her butt was fabricated by me. The proof is that if I actually had been in the situation of being faced with her asshole, feces wouldn't have stopped me from raping that child. In fact, it would've been a turn-on. I present to you the evidence of me jacking off with my own shit in my hand as a proof for it."

Let's be honest, the jury didn't care. They didn't care if the guy actually licked her butt or not. They've no doubt been shown his videos and had to listen to his songs about raping kids anally. They saw that deranged guy that was clearly fucked in the head and well on his way to do disturbing shit to a child eventually even if it didn't happen. They decided to lock him up because, for a lack of an ability to kill him via legal means, it was the best course of action and everyone agrees.
It's the same reason Frank Castle might technically be breaking the law, but nobody cares. :lol:

Except this was in real life and the criminal BTFO was even more disgusting than a typical comic book villain.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:40 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:10 am
Faulty logic from this guy:
https://youtu.be/5ADcRThKKqQ?t=75
Say it ain't so.

GG Allin did it better.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Cuckson

Post by Cuckson » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:58 pm

this whole kumite shit is starting to get cringy
"shattering arms and protecting boss are the duties of a real man" - Jackson jin
"Nothing is more badass than getting stabbed with a katana and survive." -Auli

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:43 pm

Cuckson wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:58 pm
What's the kumite stuff? I lost track because the last few pages have been about eating shit out of little girls' assholes.
Is Spoony dead yet?

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:12 am

Apparently two retarded sperges enter a virtual debate ring and only one leaves. Then the other one leaves later.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:24 am

Sounds fucking stupid.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Cucksonjin

Post by Cucksonjin » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:42 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:24 am
Sounds fucking stupid.
it is, but jim loves it so much he even made a video about it

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:57 am

He's being the edgy version of a hipster sperg who finds a hobby no one else understands (or cares about).

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:26 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:43 pm
Cuckson wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:58 pm
What's the kumite stuff? I lost track because the last few pages have been about eating shit out of little girls' assholes.
It's a livestream show that is way too long where people debate political shit and aren't civil. Warksi and Baked Alaska do it way better since they aren't 5 fucking hours long and filled with bullshit before you get to the point. The only people who like the Kumite are people who are on these livestreams since the other two shows are way more popular for the reason I stated above.

It has essentially turned into PR for the Alt Right since the "Sketpic Community" can't debate for shit while the Alt Right can so they make them look retarded whether they are wrong or not. Vee and Miscarriage of Acchild have made asses out of themselves and the Alt Right is getting cocky because they keep beating some internet nobodies in an online debate. Styxhexenhammer666 is the only internet personality I have seen debate them and do well, and that's probably because he is a libertarian and not a leftard, SJW-lite like the "Sketpic Community".

The moment they debate anyone with some academic credibility or even someone like Joe Rogan they will get crushed since even on youtube debates they stumble when asked how they would achieve their ethno-state (every political radical stumbles when asked how their system will work rather than shitting on their opposition). Miscarriage of Acchild seems to know that and tries to catch them out, but he is too stupid to do it without sperging out, acting like a smug dickhead and constantly interrupting people to get a gotcha moment.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.